33. Whores and Bourban

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Make sure you vote!!!

Chapter 33

Sebastian and Cassandra stood in his living room. He held her hands, his lips were pressed against hers. He felt at peace when it was just those two. It felt as if all his problems, everything they did to one another was gone and all they had was each other. He slowly removed his lips from hers. 

"I'll see you later," he kissed her again. This kiss was quick. 

Sebastian, with a devilish grin plastered on his face. He opened the door, instantly Cassandra was met with a small fist that landed on her eye. She stumbled back into Sebastian. 

"You whore!" Vicky grabbed Cassandra's hair, before Sebastian could react.  The feeling of her hair being ripped from her scalp made her yelp in pain. "You slept with my boyfriend." Vicky slammed Cassandra to the ground.

It took Sebastian three seconds before he could realize what was going on.

"Vicky! What the hell are you doing?" Vicky with Cassandra under her sent a series of punches to Cassandra's face. Cassandra fought to get Vicky off of her until she flipped her on the ground. Vicky's back was on the ground, with Cassandra on top. Cassandra pulled at Vicky's hair.

"Hair pulling? What are you a girl!?" Vera shouted. "Kick her ass Vicky!"

Sebastian grabbed Cassandra who was on top of Vicky. Vicky quickly got up and continued to hit Cassandra with Sebastian in her arms. Her fists connected with Cassandra's head. "Let me go!" Cassandra shouted. "Sebastian, let me go!" 

Sebastian grabbed at Vicky's arm, and help Cassandra in his other in an attempted to end the fight between the two girls. 

"Vicky stop it!" Sebastian yelled until Vicky was suddenly held back by a set of arms.

~

Phillip tapped the steering wheel of his moms car. He stared at Cassandra house and looked down at his phone. He began to sniffle when he thought of where his girlfriend was. His put his key in the ignition and began to drive to the infamous Sebastian Livingston house.

The sound of the radio filled the car. His eyes were blurry during his drive. 

When he arrived he saw hair being pulled with a very distraught Sebastian screaming for the two girls to stop. He looked at the way Sebastian held Cassandra. He took note of what the two were wearing, clothes that looked slept in. As if the two were together all night. 

Sebastian's parents were no where to be found. It all came together in that instant for Phillip. He got out the car, his face firm. He grabbed Vicky by the arm and pulled her away from the two. Vicky looked up to the stoic boy who was holding back his tears. She instantly calmed down, while Vera's eyebrow raised at the two boys and two girls.

She watched how Cassandra said a slew of curses at her younger sister and the two teenage boys who loved this one girl protected her. It reminded her of her younger years that was only four years ago and how much it completely didn't matter now and how she forgot about the string of guys she fought for.

Vera approached her sister and held her arm separating her from Phillip. She held back her laugh, that was aimed towards the teens. Phillip looked down at Vera. "Don't worry, I'll make sure she won't run off. I think you should talk to your...girlfriend?"

Cassandra's face was swollen, she held her eye that was beginning to darken. Her face throbbed, "Vicky get the hell off my lawn," Sebastian bellowed. He looked over at Phillip whose fist were clenched. He pushed Cassandra behind him.