32. Sisters and Funbags

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Make sure you vote!!!

Chapter 32

Sebastian and Cassandra were unaware of the girl sitting outside watching their every move. They didn't know she watched the kiss they shared. How he lifted her up and closed the door behind them without a care in the world in the late afternoon.  Vicky leaned back against her sister's passengers seat. She looked up at the open-topped roof, as tears filled her eyes. 

The slamming of the door, the kiss, it was all too much for the tender-hearted girl. Sebastian, her first love couldn't get over his own. Vera raised an eyebrow. 

 "So your ex-boyfriend is screwing his ex-girlfriend while the ex-girlfriend has a boyfriend?"  

She tapped her steering wheel waiting for an answer to the confusing love square that she was just made aware of. Too, many characters for the over-complicated life of her little sister. 

"Yeah," she sniffled. "How can he do this? They broke up! He said he wanted to be with me! He said he didn't want Cassandra anymore." 

Vera watched her sister rant about a boy that didn't matter. She held back her sigh and the obvious two-word phrase she wanted to tell her. 

Fuck him

A phrase that she'd learn at her age. An age where she had her own overdramatic love life that didn't matter now. 

"Well, obviously that was a lie. You can see he still has some pretty deep feelings for her. Look, she didn't even try to look decent and he just picked her up and took her."

"I hate her."

"As you should. I mean look at her, here she is, after turning you into an internet meme and getting a pretty good looking boyfriend, she's back sleeping with the guy she wanted to get back at? Kinda bitchy, and a waste of time."

"Yeah," Vicky wiped away the snot from her nose. 

"So, what do you wanna do little sis? Slash his tires? Ruin her life? Kick her ass when she comes out?"

All of those options seemed good. But, all she wanted at that moment was to see Cassandra Campbell bleed in front of her. Vicky's face hardened, "I'm going to kick her ass and then ruin her life."

Vicky let out a low whistle, "wow. I guess my compassionate little sister is nowhere to be found now. Huh? Well, if that's what you want to do then I'll gladly referee."

Vicky and Vera stayed outside of the young boy's house for hours. The watched as his bedroom lights cut off and his blinds were closed. That small gesture, made Vicky want nothing more than to knock his door down with a machete in hand. 

"I don't think she's coming outside today. I think she's spending the night."

Vicky grasped the chair. She'd never had the pleasure of spending the night with Sebastian. He blamed it on the fact his parents were always home. Not, the simple reason as he just didn't want her to. A realization that hit her as she stared at his home. 

"Vera, let's come back tomorrow," she ushered to her sister.

"Sure thing sissy."

Vicky and Vera went back home. Vera looked over to her little sister and rubbed her back. "It's going to be okay."

Vicky arrived home, it felt like a blur as she watched the streets lights go past her. When she came home, her family sat at the table for dinner but she was too tired to eat, instead, she recluded to her room that was shared with her sister when she came home from school on the weekends.