45.

LAUREN

"I have the biggest headache ever." I said walking out the bathroom. "What you did to be having- I hate tights thats for thots. YOU KNOW how I feel bout em." He yelled.

"Stop yelling and oh well, Im not changing." I said. "You're wearing tights to show off your ass. Bad enough this crop shit on but I love that shit but tights really for thots I'll rather see ya in some booty shorts." He said.

I started to laugh at his reaction. "I'll put ya hoodie on but Im not changing." I said.

He sighed and rubbed his temple.

"Yes put it on to cover ya ass up." He said. "But your jacket is big." I said. "That's the point." He replied.

"I rolled my eyes and went to get his jacket.

"Better?" I asked. "Nah cuz now you covering ya shirt, I liked the shirt just change pants baby." He said going to take a shower.

"No Man.. forget it I'll be downstairs so just meet me there when you're done." I said. "Okay I love you." He yelled from in the shower.

"Love you more! Hurry up!" I yelled back.

"You look sexy!!!!!" Cassie said. "Showing a little too much. I know he made you put that big fat ass jacket on." Hoggy said laughing.

"He aint make me do shit. I did it cause I wanted to ugly." I said rolling my eyes laughing.

I heard someone coming down the steps guessing it was Ermias. It wasn't. Jasmine walked down and rolled her eyes at us.

"Look lemme get somethings straight when my friends get to hea." She said.

"I don't want none of you to continue to ask questions and interrupt me or my friends. Plus I wouldn't want yall to ruin my image." She said.

"Alright." I replied. Her face expression changed and she was completely pissed off.

She stormed off and went upstairs to do god knows what.

Got me fucked up if she thought I was gonna argue with her.

Hoggy chuckled. "I'm so happy we left Nae and Samantha because I know for a fact one of them would curse that bitch out." He said.

We all started to laugh.

"What the fuck is so funny?" Ermias asked coming down the steps.

Jasmine came from out the kitchen and walked towards us. "Remember what I SAID." She said walking towards the front door.

They came in looking around, I was gone question did my dad know she was having company but I left it alone. Besides him and Renae was at work.

Soon as they came in the annoying laughs filled the room irritating me. The looks were ugly and so were they. Ermias was staring at me, I could tell from the side eye I was looking at him with.

"What?" I said tapping my foot. 

"Im proud of you right now cause you aint slap her yet." He said being annoying hugging me tight. "Don't speak soon my patience thin." I laughed. Ermias chuckled at my reaction.