48.

Before you continue to read,

Sorry I've been off this book for awhile.. After I tie the whole story back together, Im considering ending it with a bang.

Thank yall for being patient!

Lauren

 "Good morning survivor and the Big sister of a survivor!" One of them nurses said

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Good morning survivor and the Big sister of a survivor!" One of them nurses said. 

"Good morning." I smiled at the nurse.  I thought Larenzo would be happy now that he's doing better.  They talk to us for a few minutes and then they exit. 

I got up from my seat and position myself at his bed side.

"What's wrong? Why you look so sad." 

"Jasmine kind of made me sad." 

"About that, Don't worry about her, we wouldn't be here if she was watching after you, just be happy that you're alive champ."

"Well she dared me to do it." 

"Dared you to do what?" I asked concerned, I was a real listening ear for this one.  "Well.....I got out of the pool and sat next to her and I told her I was learning how to swim, she dared me to go in the pool with her all the way to 5ft to prove to her that I was good ...she promised she'll give me candy and $5 she told me to go underwater like she did and I did it,  but when I came back up she got out of the pool and just laughed. I called out her name but she didnt answer. She just left me by myself." He said with tears in his eyes. 

I hold him tight and kiss his forehead. "Don't  worry, You wont have to see her anymore, I'll make sure." 

"I don't think she likes you." 

"What happened?"  He looked up at me and slighty moved his pillow.

"She always says bad things about you, when shes on the phone with her friends. One day when I was at in her room and she was watching me, she said you think you're all that because you have a baby by one of the most wanted niggas." He said, I was instantly became annoyed.

Like how does a little boy know all this?

He repeated everything she said, and I wanted to hurt this little girl.

6 days later,

It's been a few days since I been trying to meditate on why would Jasmine try to tell my brother to do such a thing.

Although he told me why.

Maybe she was jealous because I had his baby, But why? She doesn't even KNOW Ermias, She's weird. I just wanted to know why she basically set my baby brother up to drown. 

I arrive back at the house, just to talk her. I knock on her room door and with in seconds she answers. 

"Lauren." She said looking me up and down. "Is he okay?"  I walk in and close the door. She was trying to act so concerned as if she cared.