6.

I know I won't never ever give you up, And I wanna say thank you in case I don't thank you enough

Just a little wild recap from our good sister Lauren. We love a wild story.

Lauren

Lauren

I sighed, sitting up in my bed. I get an overwhelming feeling of sickness. I've been partying days straight after class with Cassie and people we met. I didn't know College life was going to be this reckless but honestly I was loving it only for the party life, I can do without the work we have to do. I quickly get up out of my bed and run  into the bathroom.

  I thankfully made it to the toilet and threw up everything I drunk and ate. I flush the toilet and sit back on the floor, breathing heavily and my eyes stinging with tears. I finally got up, I looked in the mirror and I look just like a whole drunk. I washed my face and called Nae, When I called she was right in the middle of talking to our mom. "Hey baby, are you okay? Do you like it there?" She asks me. She sounds concerned, but I know she doesn't actually care. She wanted me to go too college for her because she didn't go. My dad didn't care he wants all his kids to be home and I agreed with him, If I have a reason to go home I'll be on the first flight back cause I kinda hate it here. "Yeah, I'm fine mama." I lied. My mind is racing with so many thoughts, I don't know what to say, I can't let sis know I'm out here getting drunk barely can get up for class but I somehow always make it. But, I was already missing home and it was only three weeks in.

"Okay, well don't forget to say your prayers. And don't be late for class" She says as she walked back out of Nae's room. "This lady is crazy." Nae laughed getting up to close her door. "What she did now?" I asked Nae getting my laptop out to do my homework. "She keeps dreaming of Fish Swimming." She laughed uncontrollably and I didn't get it or maybe I didn't catch on. "Like Nemo & Dory shit?" I just laughed along with her, "No dreaming of like Fish swimming meaning somebody in the family is fertile." She said in a sarcastic way. "Yeah I have no idea what that means, But I drank so much yesterday. Cassie got me drunk with these niggas we just met they came over and it was just a wild night. One of the niggas left with Cassie niggas was in my face but they were the stepping niggas who be doing the little roll calls, I almost threw up thinking about me even giving him the time of the day." I laughed putting my passcode in the laptop.

"She said when she was pregnant with you, Grandma kept dreaming about fish. She just talking but are the boys atleast cute?" Nae asked. I had to rethink about how any of them look, I guess two of them were cute,  Before I could have a meltdown, I heard a knock on the door and I rushed to open it. "Yo ass was in their long enough! What kind of dick appointment lasts that long?" I smirked. "Let's just say I had a long appointment."  I sucked my teeth. "Nasty ass." I followed her back into the bedroom and sat down.  "Girl I don't even remember the nigga name, But he definitely put it down, I gotta get more of that," she said dancing. I took in her attire. Instead of the dress she left in yesterday, well last night, she had on a huge t shirt. "I'm not drinking with you nomore, I threw up all night and morning! I was one more drink away from passing out." I laughed forgetting all about Nae being on the phone. "Bitch you sleep in so late then go to class, Come back in drink!" She laughed and continued. "I wake up and drink this a every day routine, Shit I be drunk in class." She laughed, "You wasnt this sleepy the first week." She kept going.