8.

It hit me like a tidal wave Knew that I was in love with you right away, yeah Turned all my days into brighter days Even when people say what we do is not okay, According to what the people say, yeah
Who cares what other people say? Man, fuck what other people say.

Christmas/New Years break

December 15th- January 20th

Whew chileee before you read make sure you ready.

Lauren,

I was back down, First day.. I felt refreshed but annoyed because soon as I got off the plane she as in my mom was taking me to the hospital. I had no time to tell Ermias because my phone was on 1%.

  I walked in and I sat down while I filled out the papers. About 5 minutes later my mama came in behind me and I had Nae with me for moral support. My mom was a young mom and honestly if these test results come back positive I can just see where this conversation is about to go.

30 MINUTES LATER went by and I was called. "Lauren Nicole?" a nurse called out. We all got up and walked to the back and went in a room, I was happy my dad wasn't here this would've been awkward.

"Okay, so can you describe to me whats been going on?" the nurse asked. "I been throwing up for the past few weeks, It comes and goes. But, I don't feel sick" I said.

"Okay the doctor will be right with you" She said walking out, My chest was caving in. I was hoping I aint got no shit. Them ten minutes flew by quick as hell, The doctor had finally came in. "Hi Beautiful, I'm Dr.Brown, what seems to be the problem?" She said. "Well I been throwing up on and off for weeks, but I don't feel sick, I know nothing is wrong but this lady sitting infront of me drug me here." I said.

The doctor laughed taking a minute to write it down. "So how many times do you throw up a day?" She asked taking her pen back out.

"Like two or three times." I answered.

"When was the last time you've drunk any alcoholic substance, any weed? Tobacco products?" She asked looking at me. I can feel my mom staring at me and I can feel Nae wanting to laugh.

"I drunk alcohol maybe a week ago. I do not smoke" I said. I was lying about the smoking part, But I really don't smoke.. If I do its only with Ermias.

"Okay, have you ever had anybsexual relationship the past 3 months? " she asked. When she ask me that my heart stop like I don't won't to say yes in front of my mama but if I am pregnant I might as well say yes. But I mean damn Im kinda like grown now the shit happens right? "Yes" I said, Before the doctor could say anything my mama started yelling "WTF!! You mean yea Boogie" She yelled. I put my hand on my head. "I'll be right back." The doctor said.

"Mom she's 19." Nae said. My mom didn't want to hear that shit. Nae thought this was a game, I thought it was to like I cant be pregnant. No nigga is about to trap me. "19 is still young, it got TEEN in the word for a reason. She just turned 19 few days ago so, You shut up cause Im about three seconds a way from throwing my shoe at your head." Nae hushed and sucked her teeth. "I seen this on a movie, They finna make you pee in a cup" Nae said shaking her head. Soon as she said that the doctor came back in.