10.

Baby while we're young, I think we should do something crazy, Like say "Fuck everyone" And just run away from the daily routine Yeah you know what I mean.

Lauren,

Cassie came back down here instead of Florida where she moved two years ago. I was happy because then it was back to normal we were all back hanging out, We still had school but we weren't worried about that because we're on break. She came over because she had her little one with her and we were going to Malika's later. I didn't even feel like being out at the moment, Plus she said she had to tell me something so I figured I'll go ahead and tell her I'm pregnant.

"So you were right.. and I hate you." I laughed giving her a big hug.

"OMG!!!!! Really!!! Are you serious?!" Cassie exclaimed. I nodded my head yes, before going in my ultrasound appointment. I handed them over to her, and watched as she looked over them.  "Wow...I can't believe this.. Girl how do you feel? Did you tell your parents?" she asked.  "My mom. She went with me so I kinda had no choice. My mom took the news better than I expected."

"Did you tell Ermias??" Cassie asked. "Yeah, I told him yesterday. Well he came over and told me he knew and made it seem like I was hiding it when he didn't even give me time!"

"Woah that's good! You're better than me becausee." She said. "Because what?!" I leaned back confused. "I still haven't told my child's father, How do you tell someone their child is two?" She asked.

"Cassie really? You serious? Is it Blacc Sam?" I asked really worried and she nodded her head yes and thats when I knew everything was about to go left with that situation. "Bitch you need to tell him ASAP!" I said, "He missed out on two years of her life and all she know is you when her dad is well alive?" I shook my head.

"I'm going to tell him maybe not today when we see them but one day." She shrugged.

"You're going to keep the baby, right?"  

"At this point yes abortion is lowkey becoming not an option. I could never kill someone. I was thinking of it, I won't lie but I don't know." I said.

"Well no matter what, I'll still be here for you."  Cassie said.    

"Aww...I love you!!" I said giving her a hug.  

"Love you too!!!" She said hugging back. Breaking our little hug, she asked, "What are you going to do about school?"   

"I haven't really thought about school." I said.

"We'll be going back in a few weeks."

"I know and to be honest, I'm kind of scared to go. Like what if this get worse? It's only me and you up there.  I don't wanna have to go through all that."

"It's going to be ok. If you don't want to go back then don't." Cassie said, "Cause if you don't I'm not either bitch I was holding on by a thin string." She laughed.