35.

Ermias,

Ermias,

I was and horny. I knew Boog wasn't about to let me do anything with her. I haven't had sex in a week, That was since the studio and I was really in the mood for some pussy. I took the only person that I knew would let me fuck, and spend the night.

We got to her crib and she was on after that. I mean, I'm happy I got someone like Lauren in my life. I ain't never told no other female the shit that I told her. She was like my diary and shit. She stayed on waterfall, and she was my childs mother.

One part of me is telling me to get her back and go after her, but another part is telling me to just leave her alone and continue to fuck these hoes. I went upstairs. All she had on was a silk robe and some lace underwear and bra.

I shook the thought of her out of my head and went over to Khloe. She started to kiss on my neck coming down to my stomach and down to my V-line. Then shorty pulled out my dick and started to suck on it.

She was sucking my dick and it exactly what I needed to take my mind off of the club and shit. "Ahh shit Boog." I frozed as I realized what I just said.

She had the nerve to stop sucking and looked at me. "What did you just say?" She asked.

"I said yea Khl-"

"No you didn't you said that bitch name.. Thats damn sure my name. You aint never give me a nick name." She wiped her lips.

"Aye watch yo mouth." I responded.

"Fuck you and fuck her. Why you aint let her suck your dick? By the way you was with her at the club im sure she would have." She yelled. "Man I wasnt with her at the club dont let the homies hype you up." I sighed.

"Nipsey get the fuck out! Do not call my phone. Dont text me. Dont ask for me to come suck your dick. None of that! I'll call you when I feel like it." She continued.

"You aint gone let me nut though?"

"Get out." She said pointing to the door, I pulled my pants up and sucked my teeth. I went back to the club, That's the least I could do. The homies was outside. "What happened nigga?" Cobby said laughing as he inhaled the weed.

"Fucked around and said Boog name while she was sucking me up." I said stressed out. I stood back as they smiled, "What yall smiling for?" I asked.

"Nigga you miss Boog ion know why you be trying the sis. Ion understand why yall broke up anyway." They laughed. I hopped back in the whip, Im like well ima just call Boog and make sure she straight. Before I could say anything she answered with a stank attitude. "What?" She answered.