46.

Flashback

"Why don't you guys just date already?" Malika asked me.

"Because he's my best friend" I told her. "You know the best relationships happen when that best friendship is formed first" she smirked.

"Yes I did hear that, but I don't know. I feel like I just see him as a best friend only" I told her.

"I feel like you're lying". Malika said rolling her eyes. The thought of dating Ermias of course has crossed my mind numerous times but I just don't wanna date and then say we break up, our friendship is gone for good.

"I feel like if you guys have a stable friendship no matter what happens, y'all had that friendship before anything" Malika explained.

End of Flashback

Lauren

Malika wanted to talk too me today,
Just me. No Cassie she made it clear in the messages. They were leaving today anyway, I was dying to know why did she put it all in caps but knowing her she was going to talk about how I've haven't been the same Lauren or how I need to "chill." I rolled my eyes at the thought while waiting for her to call.

I walked downstairs and out the door seeing Hoggy helping Cassie in the car. Today they were leaving and I was kinda sad because this was all pointless. I wasn't for this whole "for my safety" bull shit. Ermias was staying one more week.

"Aye, so if ya stepmom or whatever she is say sum bad about you tell ya dad or just stay within Nips view , ight?" Hoggy said and he looked at me. "why i gotta tell him when i can slap that bitch if she come at me?" I said.

"because i know how you can get and that's bad. She got a daughter and they might try some slick shit." He said.

"I dont care about none of that." I said. "I hope you don't do no shit that can potentially get my son involved when its time for me to leave." Ermias said kissing my cheek.

"He's always YOUR son when the convo on me, in reality he's OUR son." I said pointing to Kam. "girl be quiet." He said shooing me off.

"Give me a hug before we pull off girl." Cassie chuckled. After, Ermias had his arm around my neck. I can see Jasmine mugging me. He bought my face closer to his kissing me, Using tongue.

"Infront of me? Ermias isnt even leaving." Renae interjected.

"Look away or go in the house." I said bringing his face to mine again attaching lips then letting go

"It was nice meeting you guys" she said and I shook my head laughing at her.

While on the way back inside my phone finally rang, .  "Hello?"  I said happy to hear from her.

"Wassup Bestie?" 

"Why you said it like that?" I sighed. Seemed like she was unsure.  "Why you ain't call me?" 

"I didn't wanna bother you."  I said going upstairs.

"Bullshit. Im your bestfriend, Cassie literally left town and didn't let us know and I stayed by your side. Now she's back you doing what she did to you, to me." Malika said yelling over the phone, I was rolling my eyes on the other-side luckily we wasnt on FaceTime.