27.

SN: Basically I am back. It was to much going on in my personal life that I was just doing chapters in my notepad and not posting them because I didn't have the time to go back and re read. Majority of time I typed it when I was half sleep.

Continue to comment on the story because that actually makes me happy. Also y'all comments be hilarious man.

"Hand and hand into the falling sky, I will love you. When Im so old and I lose my mind. But I'll still look at you like its the first time."

"I know you really feeling yourself, dancing like that

"I know you really feeling yourself, dancing like that. But hurry up." Ermias said as he snuck up on Lauren while she was in her room dancing. She turned around and looked at him. She felt her cheek turn red as she grabbed her phone. They both laughed as they walked outside.

Ermias had been watching her dancing the whole time but he stopped her just before he got an erection.

   "Yo creepy ass shouldn't have snuck up on me! Haven't you ever heard of knocking first? I could've been naked." Lauren said.  "

"Why you acting like I ain't never seen you naked before?" He asked as he started driving.  "Forget it." She said while laughing.  "Yeah forget it.  Ermias don't knock. Ermias just comes in." He said while smiling.

He reached over putting his hands on her stomach.

"Stop it." Lauren said for the hundredth time to Ermias. As she pushed his hand away. He thought him shooting up her club was going to cost her 9 more months of "freedom" but he had her fucked up. 

"I'm not even fucking withchu, damn!" Ermias said as he continued not to listen to her.  She just let him be as he put his hand right back in the position.

Taking her phone off her lap she scrolled through social medias. He looked at her for .3 seconds before she told him. "Look at the road." Shaking her head.

  "You killed it?" Ermias semi yelled which caused her to laugh.  "Kill is harsh. I terminated before it could get that far. That sounds better." She smiled.
He didn't say much about it after that. He played some of his music for her opinions and she gave her honest opinion before he turned it off.

"I gotta change then we going to the studio." Ermias said changing directions towards his house. Lauren sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes opening her phone up. "So you gotta attitude?" He asked looking over at her.

"Ermias look at the road. You aint gotta look at me to talk." She said raising her voice, "You don't wanna come?" He asked. She shook her head no.

"Please? I'll get you whatever you want even though I damn near do that already , Boog." He says as he grabs her hands. "No. I don't wanna sit in the studio and watch you work." She said as she threw a crumpled up a gum wrapper. She paused, "That sound selfish but not like that. I just don't want to be in the studio period." She covered it up.