23.

Lauren,

Lauren,

"I picked him over you as in thats my child father. We aren't back together if thats what you're thinking." I said sitting across from Dave who was looking at me wanting a explanation. "Okay I understand that. Y'all ain't do anything did you?" He asked.

"No. We didn't, We just talked nothing more to it. We're friends though, You have to respect it."

"He's disrespectful though and you let him be. You ain't even try to defend me, You just let him cross his boundaries." He said venting. I ignored it.

"So what's up for tonight?" He smiled through Looking at me. Shrugging my shoulders I skipped pass him venting. "I don't know. I might go get My son and take him to see my parents. Its his dad birthday." His smile quickly dropped before he smiled again nodding. 

"So nothing planned for us?" I looked back at him before sighing. I think some times he fails to remember we're not in a relationship, we were kicking it. 

"It's his dad birthday. What if he wants to go out? He keeps him when I want to, I'm trying to keep the same energy"

"Yeah Lauren, but you also have a life. We been fucking around for almost four months, you have to understand I'm a priority too. I mean shit I haven't even met your son." He rolled his eyes raising his voice.  "We're not in a relationship. My son is my number one priority, and his Dad is apart of that. As long as both of them are around it's gone be that way. And meeting my son? I don't know what the future hold for us so why would I let you meet my kid and then something happen?" He looked at me furious.

"You say shit like that but then say you're not with him. Y'all gotta still be fucking cause I don't even to up to bat for my baby mama. She live her life I live mine."

"You're not in my position. Not my fault you don't still remain atleast a friend level with your child mother. But with mines we're always gone be that way relationship or not."

"Do you still have feelings for your baby daddy? Tell me the truth,  I won't get mad." I stared at him for a long minute. I knew he'd get mad if I told him the truth but I also ain't gone lie to him. 

"Yeah. He's going to be around whether you like it or not. He was my first real boyfriend, my first love for sure, and He's the dad of my first child. He gone always hold a special place in my heart" I shrugged. 

I liked Dave but I wasn't ready to be with him just yet. I didn't know how Ermias would react. My phone vibrated in my hand, I looked down at the text. I looked down it was Ermias. I can feel eyes on me as I opened it.

"You coming to the studio?" Ermias asked. I just looked and ignored it continuing my conversation.

  Laughing he shook his head before opening his mouth.  "Why does he text you all the time when we're together?" As soon as the words left his mouth I rolled my eyes, and didn't care if he saw.  "Because he has our son. He knows I like to know where he's at just like I know he likes to know where he's at." 
I spoke calmly while leaning back in my chair.