31.

3 days later
6:50am

3 days later 6:50am

Lauren,

I sighed as I had awaken from deep sleep. I had fell asleep on the couch last night. It's been like this for days ever since Ermias left and took Kam left.

I try to still stay active and eat even tho sometimes I don't be feeling like it. I haven't heard from Ermias for days I tried calling him but he doesn't answer.

I don't even kno where they are or how their doing and it's driving me crazy. But, I know Kam is safe. I'm ready to tell him now if he would just let me, I hope I'm not too late. Im ready for them to come home and for us to be a family again.

But, Anyhoot I guess I'll get up and go to this nigga because he been kissing my ass and apologizing to me every since he showed up and showed out.

I headed up stairs to take my shower n get ready for the day. After I was dressed I made my lunch n headed off.

Taking a few puffs he passes the blunt to me and runs his fingers through my hair. Taking a few puffs I feel myself starting to get high as the fumes passed through the dark apartment, and the music barely registered in my head.

My head was spinning. Whole room was moving or maybe its because I was high. I usually only smoked with Ermias.

I lift the blunt up, looking at it squinting my eyes before taking another puff. He lowered his head so close to mine that our lips just barely touched.

I blew the smoke into his mouth, before his lips pressed onto mine. The blunt was burning out quickly, and beginning to scorch my fingers but I didn't care.

We kissed for a while, his tongue deep in my mouth before he quickly raised up blowing the smoke out of his nose.

I'll never smoke with him again. I think he laced the blunts when I wasn't looking, I was terrified to get up because the floor was gone and I thought it was gone swallow me.

"Hmm?" I asked ignoring the talking in my head. "You kno I got hella love for you?"

"Yeah."

"Nah fr, I got hella love, dat run deeper than the surface, you know I'd die for yo ugly ass any day." He said pushing my head. It was like everything was moving at a slow pace.

It was so slow and distorted. "Mhm." I said ignoring my own thoughts once again. I ignored him and didn't say it back because I thought well maybe he's just high.

We chilled for a second, I was still in a trance. I was just happy to be around good company. I know he has his crazy ways but he is definitely a good person. I kinda felt bad for how I kept dodging him.

"Hey Lau-, I'm seeing stars. Where? On you. Stars on You." Then he stood up and everything was still going slow. "

He started giggling, inhaling the fumes.