36.

Lauren,

Lauren,

I'm Sitting in my room eating my food, Just thinking bout this day. How am I supposed to tell my mom? How am I BACK stuck in the middle of my parents shit?  After YEARS I see this Bitch, and she has a baby by my father, like this shit is fucking up my mentality. 

Ermias, Had been trying to Talk to me but I tell him I Don't wanna talk about it, I know I'm pushing him away but I just Don't wanna be bothered. 

"Aye You Need Anything?" I shook my head and continued to eat, He sighed and sat Next To Me.  "Why You Doing This Lauren? " I Rolled my I eyes and huffed. "what am I doing?" 

"Pushing me Away, I'm Trying to help yo Ass" I Jumped from his Tone. 

"Maybe Because I Don't wanna talk about the shit Ermias. Dont you have a girlfriend you could be with right now?" I blurted out.

"WELL MY FAULT FOR WANTING TO HELP YO DUMB ASS" he yelled getting in my Face.

"WELL I DON'T WANT OR NEED YOUR HELP" I Instally regretted what just came out my Mouth. 

"Ermias I ain't Mean it li-" he Cut Me Off By Walking Out The Bedroom slamming The Door. 

"Why, why did you have to Run Your Mouth?"  "Leave me Alone"   "You stupid and Pathetic for letting this woman ruin your day... you're a little girl."  "Shut Up... Get the Fuck out my Head" The thoughts were in my head causing me to really go crazy.

"That's why he is Going To Leave your ass high and Dry" I hit my head over and over with the palm if my hand.

"FUCK." I screamed, these voice they won't leave me alone, they won't shut the fuck up. 

"Ima ask again what's Wrong?" Ermias said while shaking me,

"It Felt so Real." I Said while Straddling his lap, "What Happened?" he rubbed My Thigh in A Circular motion.  "I was Sitting in the Room Eating, you came in wanting to talk about what Happened with my aunt, and I said something I Regretted and you left me, I Started hearing voices in my head that wouldn't go away and it was Driving me Crazy." He Nodded his Head While pecking my Fingers. "I think it was A sign." I nodded my head Agreeing.

"I Think You should open up more to me....Or I Will leave you." I Furrowed my eyebrows together. 

"Ain't no leaving me bih.." I said Making him Laugh.  "Good cuz it ain't no leaving me either" He said agreeing.

"You know I love the shit Outta You Girl,  and The only way you leaving me is in a body Bag" I laughed as he rubbed his Hand Through my hair. 

"Can You believe we really got a kid together?" he smiled and shook his head.  "Hell no, Seems like yesterday, We were on the school bus convincing people we aint like each other." He laughed, I Straight faced him.  "I aint like you though..." I said.