38.

Boog came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and singing

Boog came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and singing. Ermias was just staring at her with a smile, because Lauren had no idea what was about to happen.

"Why you looking at me like that?" Lauren kept smiling at him. "I just love it when you sing and look good." He smiled at her and grabbed her chin and sung softly in Lauren's face. "I love you for that babyy." *Monica song*

She smirked. "Really?" Lauren smiled. "Baby this why I love you so muchh" Lauren sung and placed a kiss on Ermias's cheek and then let his face go.

"Why's your hair wet ?"

"Cause I just washed my hair duh, well I didn't just wash it but I kinda just got it wet so it's easier to brush."

"Can I brush it for you?" Lauren gave him a look. "Brush it for me? Since when you do that?" She asked.

"Yeah .. I just wanna help you."

"Mhm, but you never help me." Ermias wrapped his arms around Lauren's waist and pulled her closer. "Well baby , I love your hair like this you look sexy as hell and I just wanna get a feel of it before I fuck it up tonight." Ermis said while smacking Lauren's ass.

"We're not having sex." Lauren laughed and walked out of the room. He sucked his teeth, "Where you going !?" He yelled.

"To get my brush." Lauren came back into the room with the brush in her hand. She sat on the bed and handed him the brush. Ermias began gently brushing Lauren's hair. "I like yo hair like this." He said.

"Thank you."

"Yeah you should get this a lot more often." Ermias says while pulling out the scissors.

"Really? you like it that mu- YO WHAT THE FUCK!?" Ermias had just cut some of Lauren's hair out. "WHY WOULD YO- Ermias don't play with me." Lauren gave him a look as Ermias just laughed.

"Damn." He mumbled still laughing.

"I know this better be a joke, you're so weird dawg" Ermias reached up to cut the hair again, but Lauren quickly smacked his hand away.

"Ermias.... DON'T. FUCKING. PLAY. WITH. ME!"

"I got the scissors you better calm down." Ermias laughed out. "You wanna destroy my shit and think it's over? Hell nah." He laughed more.

"Ermias you deadass cut my hair?" Lauren said while walking to the bathroom to go check. "E- I swear to god this better be a fucking a joke because if you really cut my hair I swear to g- Yo you really cut my hair." Lauren started walking back into the room.

"Ermias...." She was getting closer to Ermias, so he flipped over to stand on the other side of the bed.

"Why'd you cut my hair, I'm not even playing."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ermias are you serious right now?? What is  wrong with you? WHY WOULD YOU CUT MY HAIR!?"