||Frightful Night|||Season1|

This book is based well started off from the Hosu city incident if you remember if You still have no clue it was the Stain incident any light bulbs there?Hmmpf Anyway, that's where it starts off of alright. What happens if that Nomu from Hosu city actually got midoryia? What happens if he was the leader of Nomus?

Find out soon~

Hosu City

3rd pov

"MIDORYIA-KUN WATCH OUT!!!" Iida screamed panicked at the sight he's seeing.

||Izuku and Iida have successfully defeated  Stain the Hero Killer.||

The heroes near the alley whipped their heads around stopping what there doing to look in the direction Iida's scream was. There was an unconscious Midoryia on the ground and a Nomu hovering over it. Shigariki stepped out of the shadows.  "You heroes are more stupid than I thought," Shigarki said smiling widely. "Mustard, Toga distract the Heros and get Stain and go if he doesn't comply then you know what to do" Toga and Mustard rushed to where most of the heroes are, taking out some of the smaller ones first. Iida was the only one there with a Nomu a villain and no heroes in an alley.

"OOOHH I just wonder what I'm going to go with you" Shigarki started taking a couple of steps out the shadows then Iida can see his menacing smile.

"Nomu Kill him!"

------

Remember to comment if you want to I like to read them