||Todoroki||

3rd pov

1 month ago

GET BACK HERE SHOOTOO!!!

No No No No NO NO I'm not coming back I won't I'm never coming back... He whispered While running away from his home.

ILL KILL YOU IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING BACK ILL KILL YOU

The man kept cursing at his son 

He ran and ran until he couldn't anymore. HE ended up in an alleyway breathing harshly. Tears threatening to come out of his eyes. Why won't he just leave me alone...He took my who life away from me...Touya..Mom..Fuji...Why did you leave me ...Why ... Did you leave me with that Monster.

The teen cried there for hours and hours...

Stomp

Stomp

Stomp

Stomp

.

.

.

Him He's perfect for Master

a shaky deep voice said...

Shoto picked up his head in the direction of where the sound came from. What he saw he would never forget. He saw a huge beast with almost half of its brains split out huge teeth and muscles that even all might couldn't compare to.

The teen tried to escape by scrambling up to his feet but couldn't his body was frozen with fear.

One of the two Nomus there walked out of the shadows of the ally and slowly picked up the trembling boy. L-L-LET GO OF ME The teen said struggling to get out of the Nomus Grasp.

See he's perfect

The other Nomu Noded in acknowledgment because it couldn't talk.

.

.

.

The teen kept struggling in the Nomus grasp but soon was tired out and slowly lost consciousness. an hour later the Nomus was back at the factory. 

HEY PEANUT!!

A happy green-headed boy said directed toward the Nomu carrying the teen

He.....lo Master..

WATCHA DOING WANNA PLAY A GAME WITH ME WHOSE THAT WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN I MISS YU GUYS

Izuku said ranting on how much he missed the Nomus 

We got you a surprise gift master but it's not ready yet.

The Nomu Said

.......

1 Mounth Later