||Try me||

Todorokis wrapped his tail around Izuku. "No," Shoto said cold and stern.  His eyes started to glow a bit turning slightly hostile towards the female.  Jiro flinched she didn't expect this. "W-Why don't you want to go b-back to your family?" She questioned. Todoroki glared at her more harshly. Shotos ears were sharply twitching from anger as his tail was still wrapped around Izukus's waist. "Hey, Jiro what's taking so long?" Mina yelled from below. Jiro forgot about them. She turned to Shoto and Izuku and then climbed down the tree fast.

We need backup.  Jiro said taking out her phone. She called 3 of her classmates Momo, Bakugou, and Sero. The teen sat there for 303 minutes keeping an eye on the tree making sure the other two didn't move.  The arrived Momo Sero and..BAkugou. "WHAT THE FUUCKKINGG HELLL EARPLUGS ITS 2 AM IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!" Bakugou screamed into Jiro's ear. "I do agree with Bakugou why so early ?" Momo said interrupting herself with a yawn. "Yeah also why did you bring Bakugou he's so loud.." Sero complained. Jiro shushed them both and pointed to the tree. "We found them," Jiro said quieting them down instantly. "You better not be fucking joking-" Jiro cut bakugou off by pointing at the tree. Bakugou and the others silently climbed it.

To see-