||Secure||

Todoroki slowly woke up to a white room. He flinched for a second from the small movement in his chest. It was Izuku rubbing his head in Todorkis's chest. "So..warm.." Izuku whispered under his breath. Todoroki slightly blushed at Izuku's comment...but something was missing. Todoroki looked closer at Izuku... His horns were gone. Todorki looked around the area more it seemed that they were in a lab. Izuku was connected to a long tube connected to a machine and so was he. They were both on a hospital roll bed together. Todoroki blushed at that thought.  He shook his head in disapproval of his thinking and pulled the cover off the two of them. when so Todoroki noticed that Izukus tail was gone to he was a bit taller too. |His original height in the Manga~animie| Izuku started to squirm around trying to find more warmth by snuggling up to Shoto wrapping his arms tighter around the male. todoroki ripped the tube off of him with slight pain to it. He slowly got out of the bed trying to wake up Izuku. But sadly failed no matter how he tried Izuku kept his grip on him. Todoroki slowly picked Izuku up cradling him into his chest.

Sorry for the 12-hour late update I was going home

here's an extra chapter