||Escape?||

Todoroki was shook. Thoughts were flying through his head Why am i so huge what happened am i flying is he ok? 'whayamiupsohighthowhyisthishappeningwaitineedtofocustheratmightcomebackandtakeusbackorsomthingwhatarewegoonadomabeyishouldjustrun-' Todorkies jambeld thoughts ere cut off by Izuku who was trying to climb on Todoroki. Todoroki head was near the ceiling he coudent exactly get out unless he was going to do property damage witch he wasent going to do he may be running away but that ddint mean he was going to make problems for other people. Todoroki lifted his tail as where Izuku was making izuku fall flat on the floor. "ACk" Midoryia screeched as he fell to the floor. "That was mean Mr kittyy~!!!" Izuku pouted rubbing is now sour butt. Todoroki giggeld a bit while keeping his eyes out for an exit that ddint cause much damage or sound to wake everyone up. He sadly coudent. he was goona have to stall the people coming to take them then he can figure it out. As Todroki finishes his train of thought Izuku yawns snapping him out of his day dream. Izuku went closer to Todoroki cudeling up with his tail. "Night~ Night Mr~ Kitty hehhe.." Izuku said before slowly closing his eyes wrapping his body around Todorokis tail.