||Leaving||

The Nomu was about to go through the Garage but was quickly shot in the brain by Snipe. 

"Shino..?" Izuku whispered as he looked at the Nomus blown-up head.

"Escape Master....Don't let...them..hurt you... " were the last thing the Nomu said before his body slammed on the floor.

"shino...Shino!...SHINO!!!"

Izuku knelt over the Nomu as he kept trying to shake the Nomu but to no avail, he was still on the floor...dead.

Todoroki felt slightly guilty for the boy. 

Izukus tears flowed once more crying more. Endeavor noticed this and went over towards him punching a nomu on the way they tried to get in his way.

Izuku looked up at Endeavor cowering in fear at his menacing face. Todoroki did the same not wanting to look at his father..., especially what happened a month ago...

COMMON KID STAND UP!! AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!! Endeavor raged as he was still walking closer to Izuku.

The Nomus last words echoed through Izukus's head as Endeavor was one foot away from him about to grab him. Izuku took off with Shoto in his grasp and ran. He went in front of the factory only for there to be heroes there as well. HE ran to the alleyway as heroes who saw him searched around the area.

omg sorry for the late update ᓚᘏᗢ~