||Problems||

Nezu agreed Thirteen and Snipe walked in as well. "So how are we goona..Transport them The trucks not big enouf for.." Snipper said pointing at the giant dragon taking over half of the lobby blocking the elevator."I didnt have this in plan but mabey we could lif the U.A building-" Nezu started but cut off by Midnight "What do you mean lif th the building how-" 

Midnight was so confused would that even work. But Midnight was cut off by Thirteen "Whered the Dragon go..." Everyone turned there heads to not see a dragon but anouther boy that looked simular to a Neko cuddeling up to the other. Snipe took anouther picture sending it to the other U.A Staff. "Did you send that to me?" Midnight whisperd to Snipe who quickly nodded. 

"I geuss we have no problem here" Nezu said cheerfully. The teachers soon packed the two students in a van with two wheel beds in it to help carry the students.  Thirteen and Snipe tried to seperate the two then they can be put in diffrent beds but they clung to each other tightly not wishing to let go even in there sleep. "Lets just put them in one bed" Midnight said taking more pictures of teh two while The other two teachers put the two in the bed togther. "This is going to get alot of likes." Midnight said posting it on her social media.