||Kidnapped||

What are we supposed to do then...

.

.

.

Kami woods says earning a long stretch of silence between the heroes. Hey, Guys watch gathered over here for said one of the heroes with some of the other behind. You see that thing hovering over that kid Kamui points at the Nomu

"Oh, what are we Goona do that poor kid...MY Quirk isn't suitable for this..." said the hero. The crowd of heroes gathered around the alley discussing what to do. The Ambulance drove Iida off to the Hospital and some heroes helped escort the three villains to prison.

It was now 1 am and half of those there left but much remained. The little boy was still asleep and Nomu was still hovering over him. "Alright, Kami-Kun try to use your branches to steal the kid". Mount Lady said while Kami slowly follows what said to do. Kami slowly reached his branch limps to Izuku trying to grasp him. But as soon as it made contact with Izuku the Nomu Flicked it away breaking the wood. 

Kami slightly winced at the pain and retreated his branches.

The Nomu looked around his surroundings and his eyes once again landed on midoryia as if he was only concentrated on him. Suddenly THe Nomu slowly grabbed Midoryia. WHAT'S HE DOING!! Kami said ready to go in a fighting pose. The Nomu went toward the heroes. The heroes were then put on guard getting ready to fight only to be....Ignored?. The Nomu walked right past them and jumped on a building fasting the pase by running on top of the buildings with midoryia in his hands. 

The heroes stood there stuck in the state of confusion

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT!?!?