||Awaken|||Season1|Finale|

Everyone was wondering what to do while Aizawa and most likely Nezu come. "Mabey we could just let them rest or something," Kaminari said opening a can of sprite. "Yah that seems logical-" Momo was interrupted by a groan soon replaced with a fierce growl. All heads turned to Todorki who was trying to get out the tape-wrapped burrito Izuku and he was stuck in. "What do we do??? He's getting up" Mineta said starting to freak out."We can clearly see that" Sero said starting to freak out as well. todoroki looked around starting to slightly freak out as well. He started to bite the tape around him freeing himself and Izuku. "H-hey T-T-Todoroki how about y-you just stay here an l-little longer ok" Momo tried to reassure Todorki trying to keep him calm as possible.

Todoroki ignored Momo's words and picked up izuku and put him on his back the sleeping boy wrapped his tail around Shotos and wrapped his arms around him. Todorki looked around the class only to see former classmates standing still keeping their distance from Todorki.  He looked around trying to find the best exit. But soon stopped by the principal and Aizawa slamming the doors open presenting themselves.

{{This rest of the week will have no updates as I am making more parts or correcting some of the parts spelling and grammar for future readers not to cringe it'll be back next Tuesday or when i have more than 10 parts done early See you next Tuesday also I was forced out my house to see family there was also that}}