||Unexpected||

WHAT!?!?

The heroes screamed at what they just witnessed. 

Back with the Nomu

The Nomu jumped roof of roof keeping the boy close to him. 

.

.

.

Soon after the Nomu landed on an abandoned factory. He went through one of the broken giant garage doors in the back of the factory to go in. The nomu went to an open space in the factory placing the boy on the floor. He looked around seeing all the occupied tubes full of Nomus some with and wings some with huge spider-like legs on their back with hands on the bottom some look like normal humans but with animal parts.

"I found..are master," The Nomu said with a dark scratchy voice. The nomus in the tanks started moving as if they've wakened up from internal slumber.

The Nomus started screeching and some yelling in celebration.

The Nomu looked back at the boy and glanced at a huge tube with controllers next to it. 

"It's time," the Nomu said as he slowly picked up the boy and gently put him down in the tube.

The Nomu closed the tube turning the Machine on.

All the other Nomus gathered around the huge tube which was in the center of all the other tubes.

The Nomus watched as bright green Liquid started filling the machine. Luckily the Liquid was breathable so the Izuku wouldn't drown. The Liquid was filling to the boy's feet until suddenly

Wh-What....?