||New Form||

The tube opened to reveal.

.

.

.

The new Leader

Izuku fell on the floor still unconscious.

He has a white snake-like tail but it was soft with large beautiful feathers at the end. He had a few scales on his legs and arms but not too much to be too visible only if you look closely.

His eyes were mixed with a bit of blue from all the liquid. He had a pair of small adorable horns on his head and medium-sized wings with large feathers on his back.

He's finally here one of the Nomus said in a scratchy voice. Only a few of them were able to talk but they have a limit to how much they can say at a time.

Some of the Nomus showed their signs in agreement while others hummed in agreed witch was quite a few. 

mmm...ahh...

The voice said.

All the Nomus heads turned back to their master's moving body. H-Hello the newly born creature said shakily getting up.

MASTER!!!!

MASTER!!

The Nomus cries were loud and some were just somewhat of a cheering noise. One of the Nomus Picked him up by his armpits and showing everyone else their new prize possession. Master is Here.

Everyone else was celebrating as Izuku didn't know a clue of what was going on. As Izuku was being held he was looking at the machine he came out and saw a sight next to it near the buttons.

Subject may contain Memory loss after experimentation

he didn't know what that meant but didn't care he was having fun with this nomus.