Chapter 7, Unbearable Pain.

"Get up." Drake commands me.

"I don't want to." He can't control me.

"Do you really want to make this worse than it has to be?" Drake questions.

"Well, no." I answer.

"Then get the fuck up, you're getting on my nerves."

Slowly I stand, I'm shaking, but hopefully just on the inside. I don't want him to know I'm afraid.

He steps into me, his toned chest against mine. My breath hitches and he grabs the bottom of my shirt.

But before he can pull it off I also grab my shirt, but I pull in the opposite direction, to keep it from going up. No matter how attractive he is, I don't want this.

"Let go." Drake warns, but I hold.

He forcefully pins my hands above my head, using one of his huge hands. I start to panic again, shaking my body rapidly side to side to escape his hold.

His other hand finds the bottom of my shirt again, and he pulls it up, all the way over my head. He then lets go of my hands so he can pull my shirt off completely.

This is my chance. In the split second he lets go of my hands I punch him as hard as I can in the nose, he staggers back a bit.

I take that moment to break to the door. Once I get to there, I try turning the handle.

Oh fuck, it's locked.

I spin back to look at an enraged Drake. I've never seen him so furious.

He rubs the side of his cheek.

"That was a mistake Scarlett." He knows my name?

"Ho-how do you know my name?"

"I know a lot about you, all of you. You, Gabe, Aundray and Lucy." He says in a matter of fact tone.

What the hell? I know that he intended to hijack the bus... But why does he know about the people that are on it?

"How do you know our names?" I ask.

Instead of answering, he some how appears in front of me.

"I didn't give you permission to speak."

"Like I said, I don't need your permission, Drake." Please tell me I didn't just say that.

He takes something out of his back pocket.

He pins me to the wall but with even more aggression than before, and his hand brushes against my bare stomac, I feel an excruciating pain.

Something wet pours from my stomac, I get a glimpse of what Drake has in his hand. It's a pocket knife, he just slashed me with a fucking pocket knife.

It isn't a deep cut, it's just enough to make it really hurt. But, I've experienced this pain before, so I think I'll be okay.

Drake bends down so he can whisper in my ear.

"Scarlett, I told you to not call me by my name, and I told you to respect me. You just broke those two rules."

He puts my arms above my head and cuts my stomac again, the pain is unbearable. I hope I pass out.

But no. Sadly, Drake is smart enough to only make it feel as if I'm dying, not actually dying.

He wants me awake to feel the pain. Because like he said before, death is the end of suffering.

"St-stop" I plead losing my breath.

"No."

Drake cuts me four more times. One of the slashes go right across my belly botton, and I squirm at the thought of my insides pouring out.