Chapter 19, Oh Fuck. Literally.

Warning to viewers,
EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT
In this chapter!
Viewer discretion is advised.

"I'm very angry at the moment, this means that this will hurt a hell of a lot more than it was going to." Hunter growls, as my green eyes watch his boxers drop to the floor.

My body shudders, he's going to rape me.

He stands at the end of the matress, fiddling with his large dick.

A sly smirk grows on his face when he sees I'm watching him, and he gets onto the matress by my feet.

I realise seeing his dick now that he was putting a condom on.

Hunter crawls on top of me, his warm body touching my bare skin. And his penis gliding across my legs and thighs.

He towers over me, his junk dangling over my underwear and his tan abs hovering over my chest.

"Hunter, I'm really sorry. Please just give me another chance." I squeak to him in hope that he might have some sympathy for me.

"I can't do that Scarlett, once I saw you like this, half naked, I couldn't stop thinking about the things I wanted to do to you." He seductively coos as he leans down to my lips. "You can enjoy this baby, I'll try to be gentle but the dominant side of me tends to take over and I become a little rough."

You can enjoy this baby, that part sticks out to me and makes me angry.

"How the hell am I supposed to enjoy being raped!?" I practically shout to him.

"Like this." He plants his soft lips onto mine giving me a small kiss, he then brings his lips to my jaw line, and kisses all along it. Once he comes to the end, he continues down my neck, leaving a trail.

My heart beat accelerates, why am I not fighting this?! Get a hold of yourself Scarlett! The inner me shrieks.

I need to stop this.

His trail of kisses reach my breasts, "Stop, I don't want this." I firmly tell him, and begin struggling against the ropes. I pull at them and move my body so its hard for him to continue.

"Don't fight it or you'll make it hurt even more." He says as he grabs my bra and rips it into two, pulling it off.

I don't listen to him and continue to fight.

Hunter grabs my arms tightly, pinning them to the bed while he brings his hairy black covered head to my boobs.

He goes to the left one and plays with my nipple by tracing his tounge around it, then he bites it, hard.

I yell from the pain that travels through me and the utter suprise of it.

A little tear escapes my green eye from the unexpected pain, but he doesn't see because he's too focused on my naked body.

"I told you not to fight it." He declares as he moves his deadly mouth to my other breast.

He bites me again, this time I don't scream because I was expecting it, but a muffled noise escapes me.

This son of a bitch has a real nasty bite.

I struggle a bit less, not wanting him to bite me again.