Chapter 25, The Night Before Darkness.

RECAP:

Okay, so Scarlett was kidnapped on a bus with her 3 siblings, Lucy (5), Gabe (8) and Aundray (11). Along with a bunch of other people but pfttt, they don't matter.

Drake, Silas and Hunter are the kidnappers. Drake is a scary dude who has powers of strength and healing. Silas has telekinesis abilities along with hearing abilities. Hunter is able to transform into a wolf and a lion, he also has hearing abilities.

The reason they kidnapped Scarlett is because Scarlett's biological father stole Drake, Silas and Hunter away from their families when they were young and tortured/experimented on them to give them said abilities above. They want revenge because they're angry mother fuckers.

Anyways, Scarlett's sibling, Gabe, was killed because Hunter killed one of his men for trying to rape Scarlett. Hunter has an odd obsession with Scarlett and believes she is only his.

Jeremy (Curly) who is Drakes older brother is a doctor who cares for some of the people who are being held hostage, and wants to help Scar escape.

There. You're pretty much caught up!

********************************************

He looks to me, examining my vomit covered shirt.

"Maybe they'll allow you to have a shower, Silas should be here any minute." He seems to think over something and continues. "Tomorrow you're going to fake sickness, try to vomit or something... and they'll hopefully bring you to me. We'll talk about my plan to get you out of here. Okay?"

I nod my head in obedience. I may hate being told what to do but Curly has showed me nothing but kindness, so I'm happy to obliged.

Although I'm still not 100% positive about trusting him, I do somewhat believe him and what he says.

After all, what advantage would he get from faking kindness?

Just as Curly said, a knock is heard on the door. When it's opened, Silas waits in the doorway very impatiently. "Times up, you all done here Jeremy?" He asks, motioning for me to come near him.

I obey his wish and once in front of him he cringes, his nose lifting a bit. "You reek of vomit. Fuck, ew, it's all over your shirt."

Silas says looking me over, disgusted at my appearance. I roll my eyes at him, "I know your level of education must have been pretty low as a child, and you may not have learned much about normal human beings... But yea, we vomit sometimes."

He quickly wipes the disgust off his face and turns it into an annoyed look, just on the edge of anger.

Deciding to ignore my remark he looks to Curly, "Anything I need to know about?"

My heart quickens, did he hear Curly and I speaking?

"Yes, she needs food, badly. If you guys want her to live she needs to be fed, she's extremely malnourished. I stitched up all of her wounds but if she's beat anymore in the next week then they'll reopen, so please refrain yourselves from beating her for a while." I sigh a breathe of relief. Both from realizing that Silas was only asking if there was anything he needed to know about me, and for what Jeremy said about the beatings and food.

Food, ugh, that would be so good right now.

"Oh, and I strongly suggest letting her shower." Thank you Curly, thank you.