Chapter 16, Meeting Hunter.

We're here now. The drive back to the mansion and motel was super quiet, only a few words were exchanged between Drake, Silas and the driver.

Thankfully none of them talked to me.
The car comes to a stop and suddenly a warmth is placed upon my cold hand, and I look to see it's Silas grabbing me.

"Time to get out." He slithers.

I just nod my head, I don't want to talk to him, or stare at him any second longer than I have to.

"Reply to me when I talk, a nod isn't good enough." He barks while pulling me out of the car.

"A nod is better than not replying at all." I bark back. Finally, a sassy remark from my mouth, I never thought I'd speak one again.

"You honestly have no idea what punishment you're building up by disrespecting us Scarlett, you'll regret everything you say once I'm done with your siblings." Drake heard my remark.

"Sorry mast-" Something lunges from the darkness and pushes me against the side of the car with a tremendous amount of force.

As I hit the cold car I close my eyes and lose my breath, but quickly regain it because I need to figure out what the hell is going on.

Growling is heard right in front of my face, I'm afraid to open my eyes, but I do anyway.

A beast, no, a creature similar to a wolf is crushing my fragile frame between itself and the car.

My heart beat accelerates. It's much bigger than a wolf, it's gigantic. The creatures muscular fur filled arms are on either side of my head, closing me in. It's eyes are such a weird brown they almost look red.

It snarls, bearing it's teeth to me. It's going to eat me, I need to get away.

I think back to when I was a girl scout at the age of seven, they told us that if a bear approaches stand as tall as you can, flail your arms and yell at the top of your lungs.

That's what I have to do.

Without wasting a second I push the beast back with as much strength as I can muster, it's stunned so it moves back some. I jump onto the car and flail my arms frantically while yelling noises.

Silas and Drake burst into laughter...

The beast watches me and shakes his head back and forth as if he's rolling his eyes at the same time.

He looks like he won't harm me anymore.

But what the hell is so funny? Drake and Silas should be running for their lives.

Once Drake finally controls his laughter, he chuckles to me to, "Get off the damn car, now." And continues to laugh.

Silas hasn't stopped laughing.

Doing as he says I hop down from the bucket of metal, and the beast pins me against it again.

This time it pushes itself against me as hard as it can and I feel it's insides moving...

I cringe.

"Ew, off boy, off!" I yell.

Silas roars into laughter once again, I don't understand what's so funny.

The sounds of bones breaking consume my ears, and I feel the beasts fur retract away from my skin.

I watch it's face, as it turns into the face of a man. Wow wait, a man?

My eyes dart to the rest of it's body, as I try to help my mind to make sense of what's happening.

It's once furry arms turn into arms of a muscular guy, it's neck and chest turn into those of a man too.