Chapter 8, The Weakness of Lust.

"Nah, You're not interrupting." Scott mumbles as he begins to look me up and down.

I try to cover myself, remembering I'm only in my bra. To be specific my black one with hot pink lace.... Not my greatest day to be looking sexy.

But the chains holding me won't allow me to reach so I can't cover myself. Well at least I still have my pants on.

"Fuck, if you weren't so cut up, I'd bang you right here, right now." Scott says in a seductive voice.

I choose to roll my eyes rather then make a bitchy remark, figuring the remark would just make him have a right to torture me like he said he would.

And I don't want that.

Drake laughs a bit, And begins to bark another order.

"Save it for later. As of right now I want her on the second floor, room 107. I don't care what you do to her from there, as long as you keep her alive. Got it?"

"I guess that means I have you for the night." Scott looks down on me, and grins wildly.

My insides turn as I think about what Scott will be capable of doing to me.

Drake comes towards me, and with the keys he unlocks my chained limbs.

I move my hands and feet around, trying to get the circulation back in them.

Drake throws the keys to Scott, then leaves.... Leaving me alone with a sociopathic horny male. This should be fun.

I watch as Scott shoves the keys in his back pocket.

"Lets go." Scott speaks, while grabbing my wrist and pulling me up.

When standing, my cuts hurt like hell. When I try to move the constant pain shakes me, I don't think I can walk.

"I can't walk asshole." I spit to Scott, glaring at him wildly with my green eyes, and totally forgetting about what he said to me.

Quickly he grabs my neck, hosting me up to the wall.

My body makes hard contact with the icey wall behind me, and I start to feel blood drip out of one of my wounds.

I've underestimated the strength Scott has, although it's still no match to how much strength Drake holds.

Scott pushes himself against me. Him being so close is making me extremely uncomfortable. I feel something poke at my thigh, and almost gag as I realise it's his little buddy.

"Lets make one thing clear. I am now in charge of you. I can do whatever I want with you, whenever I want to. So, I think it's best for you to keep those sexy lips of yours closed."

Reluctantly Scott lets go of my neck, and I fall back to being way shorter than him. But he's keeping me cornered between him and the wall.

His dirty finger begins to trace my lip. I have a feeling I know what's coming next, and I prepare myself as he grabs my hair.

He presses his chapped lips against mine, and I'm disgusted, it's time for him to stop. I've beaten him up once, maybe I can knock him out again, and get out of this horrific place.

But last time I tried the door was locked. I just need to get the keys from his back pocket... I think over the situation in my mind, And I know I need to find his weakness.

He's continuing to kiss me and I think I have a plan.

I start to kiss him back, my hand wraps around his waist, pulling him closer to me.