01:07 - STATUS UPDATE

Ava Paige emerged from behind a door and walked into a room with several people sat at a desk, each inspecting their own tablet, she wiped fake blood off of her temple as she began to speak, "safe to say Maze A's trails were a complete success

Ava Paige emerged from behind a door and walked into a room with several people sat at a desk, each inspecting their own tablet, she wiped fake blood off of her temple as she began to speak, "safe to say Maze A's trails were a complete success. I wasn't expecting so many survivors but the more the merrier."

"Thomas continues to surprise and impress, and for now, at least, they seem to have taken the bait. They could be the key to everything."

"Alice, AB1, and Thomas, A2, have figured out their related, both of their brain activity has been overwhelmingly promising since they made the connection. Hopefully this bond will drive them in ways that could be extremely beneficial."

"The relationship between Alice, AB1, and Newton, A5, was surprising to none of us. It will be fascinating to study how something as trivial as love affects both the brain of an immune and a non-immune, something like this could be ground-breaking in our search for the cure. The placement of Alice into a completely new, but different environment has been incredible for the activity of everyone we observed."

"Let's move forward, it is time now to begin phase 2."