02:05 - REUNIONS

"i'll be down talking to the girls, try and keep your eyes off of my beautiful self if you can, lads

"i'll be down talking to the girls, try and keep your eyes off of my beautiful self if you can, lads."

--

Due to all of the tests that W.C.K.D ran on Tulip they quickly found out that she was an identical genetic match to another one of the boys that they have in the compound – Thomas. The name didn't ring a bell in her mind, but she was only related to one person that's still alive and that's her twin Stephen.

Tulip is resisting her new name at every turn; she didn't answer whenever someone would call her Alice and eventually, she lasted so long without taking her new name that she set a new record. She knew that there were other kids in the building as she had met several boys when she had broken out of her room once, but she hadn't been allowed to see them since that incident.

One day, the door swings open to reveal a boy stood there. She recognises him immediately, "Stephen," tears fell from her eyes as the two of them ran at each other and enveloped one another in a hug. "I can't believe it's really you."

Thomas cried into her shoulder as hard as she cried into his, they weren't allowed their peace for too long before a man pushed the two of them apart and showed Tulip a video of Thomas being shocked, "this is what we will do to him again if you don't take your new name. So, what's your name?"

Tulip was horrified as she watched Thomas writhe around on the video, he was screaming in agony and she knew that she would do anything to keep him safe, "my name's Alice."

Tulip was no more.

- - - - - -

Alice pulled both of the girls close to her and squeezed them tightly, "I'm so sorry." She spoke into their shoulders as she held back tears, she had cried enough in one day. It didn't stop her voice from containing every emotion that she was holding back

They pulled back from each other and Kat grabbed Alice's face in her hands, much in a similar manner to the way Sonya did, "I can't believe it's really you." Kat checked over every inch of Alice's face, and when her eyes followed down the scar that was on her face, she knew that it truly was her best friend and she had come back to her old family. "So you that you chose the hardest route possible back to us." Kat said while she fiddled with the end's of Alice's hair.

Ada was gripping onto Alice's hands tightly, "we thought you were dead, for three years we thought we had lost our dearest friend – but here you are, and you roll in with a group comprised of smoking hot boys and girls." Kat laughed at Ada's statement as the two of them walked Alice closer to the group.

There were the girls she knew, clear as day, "hands off the blonde British one, he's mine." She winked at them before they hugged again and the girls pushed her to the group, they were waiting in the middle of the grounds for Vince to come and talk to them.

"See you later Alice!" Kat shouted while the two walked away, "don't go dying again in the meantime!" While Kat spoke, the hair band that held back her red hair started to slip and, for a moment, she could see the younger version of her best friend in this more mature Kat who she had missed out on growing up with.

"I'll try not to!" She shouted back before she re-joined her boys with the biggest grin of her face, Newt put an arm over her shoulders and pulled her in for a forehead kiss, he whispered to her how happy he was for her.