03:03 - BACK FROM THE DEAD

"I see you two finally got your heads out of your asses and admitted how you felt about one another

"I see you two finally got your heads out of your asses and admitted how you felt about one another."

--

It didn't take long for them to move into the most crowded part of the lower city, there were constant shouts due to people protesting the creation of the walls which blocked them out of the city and away from the cure.

Newt kept a grip on Alice's hand as they fought through the protesting crowd, when a car went by, one of the men on the back took a particular interest in their group but only Thomas and Alice noticed, they glanced at each other and came to a silent agreement to keep their eyes out on what's going on.

Thomas turned the corner and started marching them towards what seemed to be the entrance to the city, Jorge tried to talk Thomas out of it but he continued to move forward until their group was standing at the front of the crowd.

"This doesn't feel right." Jorge said to Thomas while the group tried to stick as close together as possible. As always with Jorge, he was completely right, Newt had now noticed the people advancing on them from where he was walking side-by-side with Alice. They were being closed in on by the people with the masks when a siren suddenly called out, silencing the protestors. The screams started when people realised that they were readying the guns to fire on them.

Alice's ears rang while she sprinted, looking back trying to see if any of explosions were heading for them, her grip on Newt's hand kept him in steady pace with the rest of them. They turned the corner into a separate alleyway in order to escape the fire but when they were grabbed by people and shoved into vans, they realised that it wasn't a good route to take.

Newt and Alice were grabbed by two different people and shoved into different vans, Alice writhed against the one holding her while she fought to get back with Newt, but her body was weak, and it was easy for her to be thrown into the same van as Thomas and Brenda. Thomas quickly looked over his sister to make sure that she was unharmed, relieved when he saw that she was completely fine, if not a little exhausted.

They could hear Jorge fighting the people in his van while he was worrying about Brenda, the man that had got the attention of Thomas and Alice earlier spoke, and there was something to his voice that Alice recognised, "everyone calm down, we're all on the same side here."

Thomas wouldn't stand for that, "what do you mean, same side? Who the hell are you?"

The man removed his mask and Alice felt her heart stop in disbelief, it was Gally. He spoke to them all, clearly knowing what kind of reaction that he would get, "hey greenie." They were all in shock, Alice started to feel that her body really couldn't take anymore strong emotions that day or it would start to give out, her head was starting to become a little light, but she forced it to the back of her mind – chalking it down to the fact that Gally had come back from the dead and was currently stood in front of them.