One.

warnings: swearing, mentions of death

Y/n Pov

Today is mom's birthday so I woke up early to have time and bake a cake for all of us. I went into the kitchen to find Hyunjin making the frosting. "Good morning" He said smiling. "why are you making the frosting first?" I asked making my way over to give him a hug. Hyunjin being the closest to mom he always helped mom decorating he never really learned how to bake the cake. "You know why dumbass, now hurry up if you start now we can make it out of here by 10:30" "Okay okay go shower you smell bad" I teased. As soon as he left I went and got the ingredients for the cake. I was the one who helped our mom bake the cake, I learned everything I know about baking from her. Gosh I miss her. 

The cake was done and cooled by the time Hyunjin finished getting dressed "You sure took your time princess" I said "Well of course I need to look my best not that I don't already" I pretended to gag. Hyunjin and I have always been Extremely close ever since dad remarried. Our step mom mistreated me acordding to her we were never good enough for her liking, Hyunjin was the first one who stood up to her and told dad but dad never noticed and still hasn't noticed. We live in a studio apartment together. I honestly couldn't think of a better place to be. "Okay i'm done all you have to do is decorate it, Imma go get changed" I said. Something mom asked us to do in her letter was not to wear black she was a very happy person she loved bright colors. I decided to wear this outfit I later threw a coat over.

 That damn weather forecast always lies.

This year our younger sister Yeji is at a camp that our step mom send her too

This year our younger sister Yeji is at a camp that our step mom send her too. So it was just Hyunjin and me with mom today. I started to sing "--Happy birthday to youuuuuu" "Mom on my behalf  i'm sorry you had to hear that even I could of done it better" Hyunjin said while covering his ears. "Oh shut up will you? Happy 40th birthday mommy we love you" I said while cutting the cake. Hyunjin and I started to eat "Oh my mom this is probably the best cake she has made" I knew he was just teasing but if I was being honest this is actually really good better then last year when he had to make the cake while I frosted. "Hey Jinnie I have to take the night shift for the next 3 days since Yuna has to go some where" I told him as I just remembered now. "Oh great do you hear that mom I am gonna be stuck with her in the morning for 3 days" He replied earning him a punch on the shoulder. "Mom!! she hit me!!" he has always been over dramatic. We see the time and start to clean up our mess. one last goodbye and we go leaving the flowers for her.

Time skip 

Hyunjins pov

After moms celebration Y/N and I headed out to buy food for the house as well as other essentials. "Hey do you think we can go eat lunch with Chris and Felix?" Y/n asked, Chris and Felix have been our friends for about 5 years now. They have been there for us and have been dating for 3 years. "Yeah its been a while since we hung out" I replied.

 !Ring Ring! I looked at my phone 'Dad' great what now?                                                                                           

"Hello dad what's up?" I said in the best voice I could muster up. "Are you with you sister right now. If so pass her to me." I handed the phone to Y/n. "Heyya dad" I couldn't hear the rest of their conversation, but saw y/ns wide smile drop as she hung up. "What's wrong?" I asked "He said that our step mom wanted to have us over for her birthday." She replied and soon mumbled "he didn't even remember moms birthday" I give her a quick hug and clammed her down. "hey we don't have to go you know that right?" I said. "No I'm gonna prove to her I am a new and improved version that is able to cook, clean, who has manners and a boyfriend" she replied confidently. "Sorry to brake it to you but you don't have a boyfriend" "Then Ill have to find one.... In four days"

A/n: Hey so this is the first chapter We will add more characters and their development later on Thank you for reading if you have any suggestions tell us please we would love to hear them- cherry 

This is Hyunjin your brother in the story he is one year older so he is 20 

Background info if your lost. Your mom died in a car accident when you were 5 hyunjin was 6 so She died around 26 or 27. Yeji is your step sister and you get along well.