Fifteen

breakfast was, well what we all except with Y/n cooking breakfast without Ha-Euns knowing. Hyunjin looked as if he was about to jump and slap Ha-Eun for being rude to Y/n. Changbin stood up and said things a 'boyfriend' would but I wouldn't stop Ha-Euns from spitting out the food saying it was too cold It was until Mr. Hwang stepped in and clamed her down. 

Y/n was just glad that it was over if it was up to her she wouldn't have made Ha-Eun anything. She and Changbin were getting ready to go hang out by themselves. "Binnie what do you want to do first?"-"Hyunjin told me there was a park around here maybe a picnic?" Changbin suggested. "That actually sounds really fun we could make the food, Hopefully you wont spit out my food" Y/n laughed recalling what had happened in the morning. "I would never do that, come on if we hurry we might get back in time to get your sister a welcome home gift" Changbin went into the closet to change.

Y/n changed into a simple green Cami top along with high waisted denim jeans. She paired them with Nikes, a matching bag as well as sunglasses. (A/n: It gave me Kim Jennie vibes) Changbin wore a white and tan patched long sleeve with blue jeans.

 (A/n: It gave me Kim Jennie vibes) Changbin wore a white and tan patched long sleeve with blue jeans

"dad! do you know where mom's old basket is or did you put it in the storage?" Y/n asked looking around the cabinets "why do you need it?"- "Changbin and I are going out

"dad! do you know where mom's old basket is or did you put it in the storage?" Y/n asked looking around the cabinets "why do you need it?"- "Changbin and I are going out. Im going to show him around here" Y/n responded looking toward her dad in the living room "Oh in that case its in the cabinet above the stove. make sure to get back in time for your sisters arrival"

Y/n smiled as she found the basket. Memories of her family going to picnics rushed though her mind, Good days she thought. She went and asked Hynujin if he'd help with dinner once she got home as she made her way to his room it sounded as if he was talking to someone "I miss you Innie~ do you miss me?" who's that? She decided to leave it and ask him when they returned he seemed busy. 

Time skip~

Arriving at the park Y/n and Changbin found a closed off area without little kids running around. They started to set up, setting down a blanket, then small cushions and finally the food. Y/n decided on some chicken breast sandwiches with some fires and snacks. She tried her best to not stare at Changbin. He wasn't wearing his hat and his usual black and grey attire. The sun seemed to hit his face just right and made his eyes light up.

Changbin on the other hand didn't feel the need to pretend he wasn't looking at her. His eyes sparkled not due to the sun but due to her. In his eyes she is the only person in the world. "Isn't it pretty here Binnie?" he watched her lips move as she talked "your prettier, but I guess it is" He suddenly said making Y/n blush and look down "uh- your brother got mad at me for not remembering his cats names" Y/n tried to change the subject "He gets mad at anyone that cant remember" He says as he pulls out his phone 

"Y/n" she looks up to be met with a flash or his phone. "hey! wait no I wasn't ready~"-"too late its posted" He says finally taking a bite of his sandwich afterwards. The awkward tension slowly started to slip making each other more comfortable. Soon the sun is still high and the wind is subtle we see Changbin laying down catching the fries Y/n was throwing. "who would you say is the best sibling?" Changbin swallowed the last French fry Stopping to think. Y/n took out her phone to film him in the moment. "I cant choose....But its Jeongin 90% sure" He looked at y/n and quickly got her phone to delete the video Is Minho see's it he'll kill me Changbin thought. Y/n tried to grab her phone, her hand slipping on the blanket(oop)

Y/n and Changbins eyes grow wide as their lips made contact by accident. They pull away and paused Y/n and Changbin's minds went blank. But they were sure of the next move. they took a second then both leaned in again connecting their lips again this time both not breaking it.

(A/n: well.... cool anyway the caption under the photo he took of you said 'just look at her? doesn't she light up you heart as well?' eeeeeeh sorry I don't know what he would caption it)

Thanks for reading!!