Six.

(A/n: Its mostly your pov in this chapter next will be a mix between you and changbin maybe a bit of hyunjin.)

Y/n pov

I know this comes off as mean using someone so they can pretend that they are your boyfriend so you can prove your step mom wrong. I know that I have only known Changbin for a day but you know that feeling when you met the 'right' person, you feel like you have known them for a long time? that's what I feel and I want to get to know him more as soon as I met him all I wanted to do is know him and get close to him. Felix and Chris always know what to do and they although reluctant at first agreed that if I explained the situation he might agree, Hyunjin said he seemed like a good match to what my dad is expecting. I can just hope that he wont find it weird 

Mom am I doing the right thing?

I am on my way to the train station Felix helped me with my outfit I just curled my hair and let it loose.

"Y/n! hey" My head snapped towards the person who has been stuck in my head

"Y/n! hey" My head snapped towards the person who has been stuck in my head. "Changbin, thanks for waiting for me" I made my way over. we both kinda stood there and eventually side hugged. " It's no problem I'm glad that we are going to hang, come on the trains about to leave." We made our way to our train Changbin was wearing a plain white tee and some black jeans with a gray hat covering his face and a gold chain

"Changbin do you want to eat something first I think there's a burger place here" "Sure, you seem like you have something on your mind what's wrong?" He asked trying to see what's wrong

"Changbin do you want to eat something first I think there's a burger place here" "Sure, you seem like you have something on your mind what's wrong?" He asked trying to see what's wrong. "I'll tell you when we get there lets have some fun first yeah?" I said turning towards him not in the mood to talk about it earning a smile and a nod form him. Wow he looks really good smiling. "Changbin What are you hiding under your hat?" He seemed to be upset so I quickly tried to apologize but he stopped me and answered "Its because some people said I wasn't good looking and I guess im kinda insecure about my face." I was mad at the people that made him think that "People are assholes. I think you are the most attractive man. I would never judge you. You can be yourself around me." I gave him the most honest smile I can give . I would Never want to make him feel like he cant be himself "Thank you it means a lot. The same for me I would never want you to think you cant be yourself"  We were looking at each other and I looked away hiding my blush luckily the train doors opened "Come on" I grabbed my bag and his hand leading him out.

At the burger place

"Okay we are here now you said you were going to tell me what was on your mind" Changbin said getting a drink of water. I was really trying to not tell him till later "Ok so Its going to sound weird and you'll probably never want to hang out again but let me explain first. So my mom passed away when I was about 5-6 and then too add to the mess of emotions our dad remarried one year later and had a child we love her and don't care whom she came from. Our step mom always hated Hyunjin and I we were never the perfect child for her liking.. Our dad didn't see or maybe he did but never gave a fuck and still doesn't. So now skipping to two days ago I told my dad and step mom that I had a good life and a perfect job and a boyfriend. I kinda just said it to prove to her in a way that I'm nothing like she said she said horrible stuff about my mom and I just wanna prove her wrong. I get it if you wont agree but Hyunjin said to give it a shot I still wanna be friends if you want but in the end what i wanted to ask you was if you would be my fake boyfriend for 5 days at most.....Oh gosh I sound like an idiot, why did I even think of that, I'm so sorry ill take my le-" "Ill do it".....huh..."What wait really? why?" 

Changbin pov

Because I'm starting to lik-"Because I want to help you"

(okay its kinda cringe now looking back but I hope it got better)