Three.

(Ps Its like 3am by the time hyunjin leaves this story is all over the place my apologies) 

Y/n Pov

12:25

So far this changbin has had about 3 large cups of coffee and 2 scones. He has been on his computer for about one hour or so I tried to see what he was doing but all I gathered was he likes 3racha its the only thing he has been listening too. I'm guessing he was trying to learn it since he had a copy of the lyrics. "Hey?" he snapped me out of my thoughts "what's up?" I asked making my way over to him "could I get another one please?" Another one??? "Yeah same size right?" he gave me a nod. Now i'm not going to have him die of too much coffee that's a thing right? I serve him a small size with a lot of ice so it looks like its a large hopefully he wont know. "Here you go I'll be cleaning if you need anything" With that I finished cleaning up the mess from the two couples who came in about an hour ago. honestly such an aesthetic .

!ping!

Hyunjinnie: Hey im gonna go visit you so have me coffee ready see you soon.

Me: Alright be safe 

I smiled to myself knowing that I'll have my brother here. I saw changbin gulp down his drink. You know he is very attractive even though I couldn't see his face as much as I would like to see. I soon realized his pants were tight like not too tight to the point where he couldn't walk but tight enough to show his thighs. Damn he has really strong looking thighs wonder what else is bi- Agh stop thinking that y/n!! I was too caught up staring at him I didn't see he caught me staring as soon as I realized I was caught I looked away. "Dude I said to have my coffee ready" Hyunjin! what a life saver "Oh I'm sorry your majesty I'll get you seat and table ready right away" I responded sarcastically. "I'm just going to say it I actually missed having you home." "As you should I am a great person to have around" From the corner of my eye I swear I saw Changbin smile I shrugged it off thinking it was just something funny he read. "Hey! real talk though whos that" Hyunjin asked looking at changbin. "I think a midnight regular he said Yuna made him coffee He seems really nice and attractive." I whispered the last part but he caught on " You should ask him to be your fake boyfriend, You know what I'll ask him for you" He said as he made his way to changbin. "yeah sur-what? No No hyunjin"

Hyunjin pov

I wasn't really going to ask him but I was going to sit with him and see what type of person he is. Part of the reason I wanted to know was so he wouldn't kill or kidnap my sister. "hey mind is I sit here Its kinda lonely around here" I asked looking at him " Yeah sure sorry If the cables are in the way" At least he is respectful "No its fine what do you do that you need so many cables?" " Oh I help produce music in a way, what do you do?" I could tell the last part as hesitant but Damn Y/n is going to like him " Oh I'm nothing big I work at a fashion shop just about 2 blocks from here" "That's cool, both of my brothers are big on fashion as well" Two brothers. "You only have brothers? must me fun Im stuck with two sisters" I look over at Y/n as I saw her staring. Changbin chuckled as we carried our conversation. 

He might actually be a choice if y/n actually talked to him. about an hour or so later i decide to take my leave. "Changbin it was good to talk to you but sadly I have to get home to the love of my life, my dog. I hope to see you around" I said gathering my coffee and my phone. "Its fine hyunjin It was a good talk not many people come here at this time I hope you have a good night" He said waving goodbye. "Wait before I leave my sister is staying here until 6:30 could you keep her company from what I have learned from you you guys are pretty similar" I say as I made my way out the door.

Y/n pov

Damn you hyunjin ditched me for the overly attractive guy that has a coffee addiction:(

"Hey y/n right? could I have another one please"

"Yea- actually I'm not sure you should be drinking that much should I be concerned?"

"Nope I'm okay"

(A/n: Sorry I had a bunch of school work to turn in I will update twice today and once Monday since I have no school)