Eleven.

{E/c = eye color, S/c = skin color}

Changbin's pov

Back in the car we switched up our seats a bit. Hyunjin was still driving but y/n came back here. She was really pretty I could tell she was a bit nervous about the whole fake boyfriend thing. Hyunjin had the aux right now blasting Mmmh by Kai. I look over at y/n who seems to be dancing along, The sun was starting to set so she looked like she was glowing, Her E/c eyes seem to glow brighter as the sun hit and her s/c glowed a bit more then it did. She caught be staring and we seemed to be having a staring contest her eyes trail down to my nose then my lips, then back up to my eyes. I felt my lips dry and felt a heat rising and looked away. Shit I cant do this 

Y/n pov 

I decided to go to the back of the car. My plan was to talk and make Changbin feel more comfortable but instead I had what seemed a staring contest and soon I felt my eyes trail to his lips. Why do I feel like this? Like I have something clawing at my stomach? I started to feel hot so I opened my window. My face meeting the late February wind. "Binnie pass me my chips please?" I held my hand out Instead of the chip bag He held my hand and said "You know for practice" I don't know where his confidence suddenly came form but im liking it. We spent the rest of the ride with our hands linked.

Changbin woke me up alerting me we arrived. I can see by the look on his eyes this wasnt what he expected. Since my dad was a businessman he was very wealthy and as expected our childhood house was big and luxurious (look at the picture above). Im guessing he didnt know how big my dad was. As hyunjin drove though the gates I took one final sip  of (your fav drink) and wished goodbye to my peaceful evening . 

Hyunjin's pov

The car ride here was better then I thought It was quite and neither complained about my music being on full blast. I looked back and saw them goofing around or looking at each other like they were undressing each other with their ey- looking like they were in love :) As we pulled up to our house I saw Dads car as well as Ha Eun's car (the stepmom). I noticed changbin changed his shirt at one point because instead of a plain tan shirt It was white and he had a oversized puffer jacket. Y/n seemed to notice as well, She wouldn't stop staring. We made our way to knock on the door. The love birds were still holding hands and carrying bags in the other. 

The door opened revealing dad. Y/n was the first to move and give him a hug followed by me then changbin gave him a handshake as a kind gesture not too sure if he should hug yet. "dad this is changbin my boyfriend" y/n said "Its very nice to formally meet you sir" He bowed. I looked at dad and saw a smile he soon went in for a side hug and thanked changbin for making y/n happy. "dad can we go inside its cold" I said dad grabbed our bags and help us inside. 

(A/n: Damn ok that was something anyways Minho will make an appearance next chapter he's been taking "me time" which is why he isnt really here yet)

Thanks for reading!!