Four.

Changbin's pov

Hyunjin was pretty nice to talk too. He seemed really close to Y/n (I saw her name tag) I thought they were together but when he told me they were siblings I got really excited for some reason. She was really pretty and nice I hope I see her more don't get me wrong Yuna is great company but she just kinda makes the late night/ early morning coffee more fun. When she got concerned about my coffee addiction It made my heart flutter, I would of been home by now but I wanted to talk to her more. 

"Hey hyunjin was your brother right?" why did I ask that? I already knew that "Um yeah the oldest one out of 3,You two seemed to get along well." She said creating more conversation, " I guess you could say that we mostly just talked about our life" were am I headed with this "He is really outgoing and not shy at all... Like this one time he ripped his pants a bit but he literally just carried on like nothing happened" she tried to explain while she laughed I could listen to her laugh forever. "O-or this time when our neighbor came and knocked on the door complaining that our music was too loud, I mean it was 3racha so why would you listen to them in a low volume? Then he just turned up the music telling her that the guys she brought over every week made a lot of noise too.. wait I'm sorry I got ahead of myself" "No!.. no  its fine honestly I have been wanting to talk to you before hyunjin came here, I just didn't know what to talk about" I laughed trying to lighten up the mood. "You could of just mentioned you listened too 3racha I would have been talking to you from the beginning" "Why don't you take a break and join me- I mean there doesn't seem anyone is coming in soon and we can get to know each other more?" I said more confidently then I am but it worked.. "Yeah sure let me just get my coffee" she smiled she is really easy to talk to everything comes out naturally.

Y/n pov

Holy- did that just happen okay calm down y/n Yeah sure calm down after the cute guy asked you to join him and talk that's easy right? I texted hyunjin for advice on what to talk about but he wouldn't reply Damn it he might be asleep Its ok lets do this "Hey so about you coffee addiction, I think I have a better substitute for it" I said as I sat down "Okay.. okay I don't have that big of an addiction- But go on I'm intrigued." He replied as he closed his computer. "Its called fairy milk, well that's what my mom used to call it. Its just milk, sugar and vanilla" I explained that mom used to make It so we would sleep better but hyunjin and I would slip some extra sugar and wouldn't sleep for the night. "try it please?" I handed him the cup I had been cooling. "Hey its not bad I still think it could use coffee." "No! I am not going to have you die of too much coffee on my hand." we both laughed. We both got to know each other more as time rolled by getting stopped by some customers coming in and out. Changbin soon excused himself to used the restroom. 

!Ping!

Hyunjinnie: Ask for his number im on my way to pick you up

Me: I might ill see you soon

"Hey its almost 6 I'm going to get a power nap at home. It was great meet you, Ill see you tomorrow right?"changbin said making me look up. "Yeah I'll be here for 2 more nights." "Cool I'll see you around see ya" He waved "Wait um could I get your number?" a moment passes What was I thinking? he prob-"Yeah of course, give me your phone"

(A/n: Wow that's embarrassing I forgot to hit the fucking publish button)

(also I am aware its seems like they have been in the coffee shop for days I'll try to make it seem less long if that makes sense)