Eight.

(A/n: Before we continue, The scene at the coffee shop will be a bit short cuz I want to do something With Y/n. Basically a Makeover for the birthday Its also not as long I have been having trouble with school so my mind isn't really in the right place ha ha. Anyways enjoy!)

At the coffee shop

Y/n pov

My shift has started and I am waiting for changbin to arrive Its been about an hour or so since I got here. I was starting to think that  he wasn't going to show when I heard the bell ring I looked up and saw him with two large cups with ice and a bag with a fuck ton of candy and sprite. "Binnie! What do you have there?" I asked "My friend told me this was good so who else to share it with then you?" Why with me you have your brothers I'm touched. "I don't see why not no ones come in at all its been really slow" I made my way over to him. 

We sat and talked about how Chris was the one that helped him earlier in life. They have known each other and haven't told me "Oh I'm going to pick you up tomorrow so we can head to my house with my family. Thank you for doing this again I really appreciate it" I was honestly speaking "Yeah its no problem" "Hey if I look different Tomorrow don't freak. Step mom loves short curly hair so I'm going to get that done and my whole wardrobe is going to change" Damn this drink is really good. Changbin was quite for a second then he spoke "Whatever your going to do don't do it. If your going to cut your hair cut it the way you want to cut it. Do it for you and show her who you really are." He was right "Ill keep that in mind thanks Binnie" I said. We continued to talk and eventually we both had to leave he left a bit earlier then me.

In the afternoon 

Y/n pov

Changbin's words kept coming back in my mind as I got ready to go with Chris to the Salon. When I got home Hyunjin said he was going out with a 'friend'. So I ended up asking Chris to go with me Felix was at work. "Okay so how are you going to do it? Like always or something different?" His heavy accent coming though as he spoke. "Actually I think its time for a change here look at the picture I think it will look good" "Oh Wow ok that's a change but its good I think you'll look good" We made our way to the salon Chris stopped at a light and asked "Why did you change you mind? about you hair I mean" "Changbin changed my mind. Hey! why didnt you tell me you knew each other?" "Im sorry I thought It was someone different, When we figured it out I was going to tell you I promise" "Its okay, I believe you just don't do it again ok?" chis nodded

When we finished at the salon we made our way to get some outfits for the party Chris and Felix were invited but they said they had something planned that week but sent a gift to step mom. I picked out some shirts and jeans and a few shorts. I'm not much of a dress girl only when I need to but a dress caught my eye and I decided to wear it when I see my dad again. It was a white short lace dress with spaghetti lace straps I thought it was pretty and so did Chris so I decided to get it. 

(Tbh I fucking love this dress Its so pretty)

Chris Pov

I knew who changed her mind. She is the only thing that Changbin talked about. She also wont stop talking about him either. He still doesn't know we are friends with her though. I'm glad and grateful that he can change her mind She wont listen to us so he will help her find the real her. 

(A/n: Ill show the hair in the next chapter. I will now be updating Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday My schedule changed so sorry for that I wasn't expecting it myself)

Thanks for reading!:)