Two.

Y/N pov

"Okay, hold on so you guys are going to go with your dad and stepmom for her birthday for the first time in 3 years, but you said you where going to bring a boyfriend to show that you are new and improved?" Felix questioned for what seems like the millionth time. "Y/n you don't have to do this you are the best person we know" We have arrived at the coffee house I work in while we were on our way I explained my situation to Felix and Chris. "I tried to tell her that but she wont listen, now she has to find a fake boyfriend in 4 days " Hyunjin said while sipping his coffee. "we can help- I mean I'm not completely okay with this plan but if you are sure we will be up to help" Felix said giving his smile. "Felix I love you but I want to do this myself so i can have that on my mind while entrring the house" I explained. "Okay but promise us that you know what you are doing we only want what's best for you." The boys agreed "Y/N!! hey thank you again for taking my shift tonight" Yuna came over hugging me. "yeah of course I hope you have a great trip" Yuna is my coworker and she has somewhere to go for the next 3 days so I gladly took her shift needing the extra money 'and the extra sleep in the morning'  " I honestly cant thank you enough i'll go refill you cup" she said while leaving. I look back at the boys "what?" I saw their glare "You only took it so you could sleep in didn't you" Hyunjin said so knowingly i only shook my head yes. "Anyways... Lets eat yeah?" I said trying to avoid anymore looks or questions for the boys.

Time skip

We are heading back to our apartment so hyunjin can get ready for work. "Make sure you eat, and please clean the rooms and the kitchen, oh and feed kkami, please don't burn anything." he hurried out the door and quickly returned hugging me "Love you bye" "Bye be safe" I said. Okay so i'm home alone and he isn't here to know i touched his speakers..... I ran to his room and blasted 3Racha while cleaning.(a/n we don't know the members of 3racha we will later) A few noise complains later I finished cleaning. Currently watching tv with Kkami. "My dearest Kkami, what will I do? I have to bring my 'boyfriend'  to dad's house in 4 days" I hugged Kkami "lets just hope for the best.."..

Hyunjins pov

"Im home" i yelled taking off my shoes. As i entered the living room i saw my sister asleep with kkami. Hating having to wake her up I had too as it is almost time for her to go to work. "Y/n hey get up and go shower you have work" I watched her slowly wake up and lazily make her way to the bathroom giving me a small hey as she walked away. 

'dad': your sister is dating someone? why didnt you tell me?

Me: Didnt think you'd care, yes she does 

Dad: Where are your manners? And yes I do care I care that she is safe and not harmed

Me: so where were you when your wife hurt her? 

-message deleted-

Me: Ok i just got home i'm tired just don't freak out when you see him

Dad: why would I freak out?

Dad: Hyunjin!!

"Y/n Hurry!!!"

Author pov

Now It was Y/n who had to go to work and Hyunjin had to stay at home. As y/n made her way to work she started to wonder if she made the right choice about deciding to bring a 'boyfriend' home. What if he said something wrong? what if dad knows this person. Her thoughts soon disappeared as she way someone in a tan coat and all black clothes with a cap approaching. "Hello! welcome what could I get you at this time?" I asked receiving a "UM a large Iced coffee please" An iced coffee? at 11:30pm? "of course may I have a name?" he was really buff.       

 " Seo Changbin" 

Sorry thats Felix and Chris :]