Ten

Y/n pov

The car ride was quite until hyunjin gave changbin some questions that our dad might ask. I felt bad because it was all of a sudden and felt like  a pop quiz. I tried to stop him but Changbin said he was fine with it. They were basic questions like where are you from or what do you do for a living, Then suddenly hyunjin asked the "Why do you love my daughter" question. I dont know why My heart was speeding up. Its not like we are really dating so whatever comes out of his mouth wont mean anything right?

 "I Love Y/n. She was the first person in a long time to make me feel the way I feel towards her. She is kind and caring, She is very energetic at times, She loves her family, you mean everything to her, Y/n knows what she needs to do and goes for it and I love that about her. I love her beyond words The first time I saw her I fell in love. As cheesy as It sounds I want to be the only person to be able to say those words to her the three words that seem meaningless until you find the right one" he stopped and looked at me thought the rearview mirror "I love you" We looked at each other for a while both starting to feel our face heat up 

"Wow that was amazing Changbin Dad will for sure like you wont he Y/n?" Hyunjin said as we broke eye contact. "y-yeah He will like him....without a second thought in mind." I looked down at my lap playing with the hem of my dress. Hyunjin seemed to catch on and decided it was time for a brake "Hey there as gas station about 20 minutes from here I suggest you both go down to get some food dad's place is still pretty far from here" He said slightly speeding up to get there a bit faster.

When we arrived at the gas station We all went down. Changbin went straight to the coffee section. I made my way over to the Cheetos.  "You know those are bad for you right?" Changbin looked over my shoulder "Yeah And?" I looked back not expecting him to be as close as he was. We both froze one more move and we would kiss. "You guys ready to go bac-" We both looked at hyunjin and separated to go pay "what was that about?" hyunjin asked "Nothing just an Accident" I replied "Not that the look you gave him"... "I dont know lets go now" 

(A/n Sorry Its kinda a filler. It is my birthday so I kinda rushed it)

Thanks for reading!!