UPDATE!

Hi! So im back from my longer than expected break and I'm ready to continue Mr. Midnight Coffee. After taking time to finish my school shit and turn in annoying ass assignments Also working on my art portfolio I am nearing the end of my school year and enjoying every second just knowing that in two weeks I'll be done with school.

I did take a longer break (I mean obviously) because i noticed that staying online and not being able to go out with friends has had me less motivated, therefore I took time to fix my sleep schedule which hasn't worked I'm still staying up and sleeping at random times. And I have bettered my self care and mindset now I feel pretty motivated to write.

Enough about me. How are you? I'm genially interested have you taken time to breath and forget about important stuff for just a minute. I Hope your Okay, I hope your healthy. You and I (Apart from being Changbin Simps) are pretty different but stress is the same overall I just wanted to remind you its okay to slip away from reality for 3 seconds. 

Also Thank you. If it wasn't for you guys voting and reading this story I wouldn't have remembered about it and I would of left and given up on this story. So Thank You I really appreciate it.

I will try to update as much as I can. The following chapter will be the continuation of where we last left off. Also I did not change the story at all its the same so no need to go back and read unless you want to. I also wanna Know your thoughts and feelings about anything that seems off. 

Okay I'm off to work on the chapters and Thank you!

-Cherry