Thirteen.

(Okay so I will be trying out something new. If you guys don't like it or find it confusing please let me know, I wanna make sure you guys enjoy reading it)

( Italics- the characters talking

  Bold- Thoughts

Normal- narration)

Recap summary: Changbin, Hyunjin and y/n arrived to the house around night time. Ha-Eun (the stepmom) Rearranged the whole house. Changbin improvised and kissed Y/n's cheek. 

____

Now

Y/n was in her room after Minho hung up she continued to unpack her clothes. As she looked around her room she thought back to her father saying he practically begged Ha-Eun so she wouldn't mess with her and Hyunjin's rooms. Her eyes slowly landed on a door, memories started to come to her. They where interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in" she said "Hey you dad said I was sharing a room with you" Changbin made his way inside closing the door behind him. "Uh yeah, you can have the bed I'll take the couch." Y/n smiled "No way I cant let you take the couch we will just share the bed" Changbin replied. Y/n just stood there not sure what to say so she just nodded. 

Silence spread across the room as he started to unpack His clothes. "Hey I'm sorry" "For what Binnie?" she looked up from the book she had "For the kiss" Y/n soon replied "It's fine you were just improvising, come on lets go eat"  Yeah just improvising Changbin thought. 

____

"Oh finally you kids are here, Y/n I invited someone over" Ha-Eun said gesturing to a girl sitting in the corner. Why you son of a- Y/n's thought was cut off by the girl speaking "Hey long time no see Y/n"  "Mia yeah, dad what is she doing here?" Y/n asked her dad "I'm not sure. Why is she here honey?" he asked Ha-Eun. 

"As a mother I know when a relationship wont work out. Therefore I brought Mia here so Changbin will see his other option" Ha-Euns words hurt both Changbin and y/n more then it should. "Honey why would you do that? Y/n and Changbin are happy" Y/n's dad stepped in. "OH! Oops I guess I got carried away. But she is here now and I cant leave her to go home by herself. She can stay here for tonight, Come now the food will get cold." Ha-Euns voice echoed away as she walked in the dinning room.

"Don't listen to her" Changbin grabbed Y/n's hand "It's fine I'm used to it. Come on lets go"  They made their way to the dining room. "What did I miss? why is Mia here?" Hyunjin asked as he popped out from the bathroom. "Ill tell you later come on" His Dad said. 

Y/n was mad. Mia was all over Changbin, The table was  long oval and at each end was her dad and Ha-Eun, There she sat next to Hyunjin, Mia and Changbin were on the other side. She hated seeing Mia's hands all over Changbin and his arms. Am I actually jealous?

Time skip

"I have extra pillows if you want some" Y/n asked Changbin " I'm good Thank you". Silence once again fell in that room. "Is she always like that?" Changbin asked y/n, she just nodded. "Well as you fake boyfriend I will never cheat on you." This made y/n chuckle "Your the best fake boyfriend ever" They shared a laugh "Good night Y/n" Changbin got in bed "Good night binnie"

(a/n: OK! if its confusing let me know and I'll fix it)

Thanks for reading