Seven.

Changbins pov

Why? why would you do that is what you might be thinking. I am aware that i have known her for what? about 2 days She has such a pleasant and welcoming vibe. She was the only person that I was willing to talk to without waiting for her to start the conversation. I said yes because I care for her and I want to know more about her and her family I want to be able to get close to them and see what type of people they are. I want to know everything about her I want to protect her at all costs. I know it sound creepy but I really do care for her. 

We are about to leave the food place and she has told me about her father a businessman for a company selling clothes and beauty supplies he was 43 and has a very mean vibe at but once you know him well he is caring and only wants what's best for his children but he is very gullible and forgetful sometimes. She has told me about her step sister Yeji, She is very kind and outgoing. Y/n really cares for her and gets along well. She told me about times when she was little and she told me more about Hyunjin and what their childhood was about. She even told me about her mom and showed me pictures of her. The only person she hasn't told me about was her step mom, I don't want to force her to tell me but I do want to know why she made her childhood hell. 

She looks so cute right now I'm currently being dragged by her towards a park. "Changbin are you sure you want t do this? I mean it is really weird and I'm pretty weird but are you sure?" You are pretty weird but that's what I like about you. "I am sure 100% that I want to do this." We smiled as we made our way to the swings we talk about some other stuff like our plans for the future. 

"Hey i have told you almost everything and all I know about you is that you have two brothers, you live alone with them and you have a crazy addiction to coffee." "Liar that's not all I have told you"......"Binnie I want to know more about you" I felt myself smirking binnie? I could get used that "Ok fine there's not much but You know Jeong-in and Minho I showed you a picture of them and told you about them as well. My parents passed away leaving my with them. I had help from a friend who I would be here without. I'm now working as a producer and I like to write songs" There really wasn't much to say my life has been slow but steady. "Come on there has to be something else like what were you like as a kid ooo or a secret talent thing? come on please?" Gosh I cant say no to her. "Fine I was pretty closed off as a kid I was pretty popular around high school when I started to get into music. no secret talent but there is this thing I could do its called ag-"

Y/n pov

I was so tired of seeing him in his damn hat that keeps covering his face. I had enough and took it off.....Holy mother fu- he was so damn beautiful no scratch that he was a gorgeous (Its kinda sad that people don't find him attractive ) I can now tell his hair is a light brown with slight curls. his eyes a chocolate brown I think I might of been staring for a bit too long. "I-sorry I was just tired of seeing your hat *sigh* Wow your so pretty wh-why do you cover up? from now on No more hats around me Your face doesn't need to be covered" I agued putting his hat in my bag "ok" ok? that's all "I could give it back if your not com-" "No its about time to take it off" 

!Ping!

Sunshine is requesting Facetime: Accept 

 Y/n are you here yet hynujin is asking he was going crazy when he got home

Oh-Fu ill be home in a sec- Wait felix this is changbin

Changbin? 

felix? long time no see "Wait you two know each other" Iasked "Yeah his boyfriend works with me" "Woah ok we are going to have a talk about that tonight, But I have to head home now so I'll see you later. Bye Binnie" I hugged him and made my way home

At home

"Y/n where have you been?? I come home to find Felix half asleep and you nowhere in sight" Hyunjin yelled at me "I'm sorry jinnie I had to go make some payments and Felix was in the bathroom. But I was safe" I hung my head low not daring to look at him Angry Hyunjin was scary "Just don't let it happen again I was worried sick" He hugged me "Did you get a new hat?" he pointed to my bag shit Changbin's hats "EEea- nope old hat- I'm going to the restroom" I quickly made my way to my bedroom and texted Changbin

Me: Binnie im sorry I had to leave I had fun and enjoyed talking to you for what it counts 

Coffee Addict: Its fine I understand Would you be down to do that again some day?

Me: I would love to but since there is one more day left till we will go with my dad I have to take care of somethings  

Coffee Addict: Sounds good see you later princess 

Me: take care its Your Highness fyi

Changbins pov

First she took my hat and said I looked pretty and she called me binnie I don't think I will be able to focus, she fucking hugged me too. Can a jester take intrest in a queen?

(A/n:  No I don't think changbins a Jester(clown) Its for later in the story... Anyways thanks for reading)