Nine.

Y/n pov 

Today is the day that we head to the birthday party. Our father wanted us to stay for the week and we didn't have any plans so we agreed I did miss my dad and Yeji. All I have to do is to avoid  my step mom, I don't hate her that's a stretch She thinks that she can get always with anything and she hasn't apologized for what she did. She hurt Hyunjin and she hurt me, The only way I can think of getting back at her is by being the person she wanted me to be. "Hyunjin Lets go get Changbin. Ill be in the car." 

   Me: we are on our way to pick you up

Coffee addict: Okay I'll be waiting 

He gave us an address yesterday before he left the coffee shop. "Hey are you okay?" Hyunjin asked "Yeah I'm fine I'm just nervous" I replied. "Of what" "a bit of everything mostly what dad will say about the whole change" I was actually nervous not only because  of my dad but also changbin he hasn't seen it. "You look like a bad bitch don't worry.. Changbin will love it~~" Hyunjin said with a visible smirk. I blushed and looked down So much for a bad bitch huh? My mood lightens slightly was we approach changbin's location 

Changbins pov

I sat near the park and waited for y/n and hyunjin to arrive. I am nervous but I feel like I have all I need to know. I never thought I'd see myself in this position, being a fake boyfriend for the girl I like. She said she was going to cut her hair and I cant wait to see her I bet she looks good. she does in anything being honest. 

Princess: Hey we are around the corner

Me: okay Im by the swings lol

Princess: I see you hold on cover your eyes

I see a car pull up and I do as she says and wait there with my eyes covered. "Ok you ready?, You know how You said to do something completely different " "Did you actually though?" I asked "Yes I did open your eyes." She said as I open my eyes to see her wearing my hat. She had on a simple lace dress that hugged her body just right,(A/n: The one from the last chapter) She had on some slip on heels and squared sunglasses with a hand bag. I was lost for words. She was so pretty and I quickly realized i was staring I tried to cover my blush by looking down and asking "Are you going to take the hat off" She nodded and slowly revealed she new hair. Damn...

(I Changed the picture because I realized the picture I put in before was the hairstyle the mom wanted her to get smh. anyways you can change it f you want I just like this one)

She looks so good did I already say that? ...Wow. "Do you like it?" She asked "You look so good Y/n .. wow" I said She blushed and looked down... 

"Hey are you guys coming or not??!!" Hyunjin screamed from the car. We both made our way over. I couldn't stop looking at her. She looked so fucking good what the hell?

Hyunjin pov 

Omg save me please I can't with these two!! Where is my cute little Jeongin when I need him. This is going to be a long week 

(A/n: Thanks for reading. Hyunjin has known jeongin for a few days but he doesnt know that changbin is jeongins brother yet)