Chapter 37

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatahu everyone.

Hope everyone is in good health.

I am extremely sorry for vanishing without any updates, sincere apologies.

Jazakumullahu Khairan to each one of you, the silent readers and the readers who stuck with me throughout. BarakAllahu feekum!

"O you who believe!  Seek help through patience and prayer, Indeed Allah is with the patient."

Qur'an 2:153

When a wife oaths to stand by her husband, it doesn’t only mean to only share his happiness but his pain too. And if to bring justice to her husband she had to go against the world she would do it, she would go any bound to bring happiness to that person whom she loves immensely.

Rida nervously looked around the café waiting for him while biting her nails. She was early than the time decided but she couldn’t keep herself calm at home and that was the reason she had arrived before time. The waiter had come twice for any order but she denied it because until and unless the work wasn’t done she couldn’t eat nor drink peacefully.

Just as she was about to take her phone out to call him, she noticed him walking into the café searching for her. She slowly raised her hand, waving at him seeking for his attention. He smiled at her nodding his head before making his way to her.

“Assalamualaikum.” Kaif greeted her while she replied to his greeting looking around to find people engrossed in their own sweet chats.

“How are you and everyone back at home?” Rida inquired about everyone while he replied to her question asking about Rehan.

Kaif had just landed early in the morning after spending time with his family because he knew he wouldn’t be getting much time since Rehan had informed him about the new project he was about to assign him which would take his majority of time. He was surprised when Rida had called him two days back asking about his whereabouts while asking him to come back to India urgently as she had some work which he wasn’t allowed to disclose to Rehan.

“Kaif I actually need your help.” Rida put forward her request and Kaif nodded his head waiting patiently to let her speak but before she could say anything the same waiter once again plopped up in front of them making Rida to groan inwardly but she couldn’t show it since all he was doing was his job.

“Two cups of coffee.” Kaif order despite Rida denying it but he shooed her making Rida to give in.

“Okay, now tell me what it is.” Kaif said after the waiter had brought their order since Rida did not want to get disturbed in between.

“I want you to find about Rehan’s mother’s aunt.” Rida said slowly trying to make him understand while he furrowed his eyebrow repeating what she said in his mind as though trying to find the relation.

“As in his Khala?” Kaif questioned and Rida nodded her head while he raised his eyebrows.

“Okay what is her name?” He questioned and Rida shook her head telling him that she had no clue about her or any one of his family member.

“But then how do you know that he has an aunt?” Kaif question her while she hesitated. She did not wanted to tell him anything about that dreadful event but she knew if she tells him that she came to know about it from his father he would question her many things that she would not be able to answer.

“I will tell you about it some other day but can you do this for me?” Rida asked hopefully while Kaif shook his head in negative.

“Rida there is no sense in it. We know nothing about the lady or Rehan’s family. I would have been able to find it out if I knew her name or something but this is just next to impossible.” Kaif pointed out and she sighed because she had thought about it. She knew it was impossible but she had a slight hope that Kaif would be able to do it.