Epilogue

BarakAllahu feekum to all the love that you all have showered upon me and to the book. I know it took you all a lot of patience to stick with me since I had been very slow with the updates and I feel immense gratitude towards you all.

Today I mark the end of irrevocably in love. I had planned this book, when I had started with Rehan's character in irresistibly in love without a name to his book. I know I broke a lot of hearts when I did not let the ship sail of Farheen and Rehan but this is the truth of life. Not always do we get what we want and I wanted someone like Rida for Rehan; who would understand his silence more than words rather than someone who would tease him, fight with him because Rehan had gone through a lot of pain in his life which Farheen couldn't understand because she always had her life settled, whereas for Rida, she suffered through a household which was nothing like fairytale.

I don't say Farheen was immature for Rehan, but she wasn't the right one for him and I hope you all understand the point.

Abu Hurairah RA reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu' alayhi was sallam) said: "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward except Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who shows patience and anticipates My reward when I take away his favourite one from the inhabitants of the world.'"

(Bukhari)

11 years later

Rehan groaned in his sleep, moving his head to the other side to avoid the rain fall on his face but instead the water droplets once again made their contact with his face making him scoff, but a smile made its way on his lips when he heard a familiar girly voice giggling. With eyes closed, he caught hold of her hand and started tickling her, to hear her melodious laugh that always brighten his day.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," She yelled in between her laughs making him to stop his act before slightly pecking his forehead, "Good morning my love." He whispered getting up while letting her hop on his back.

"Dad, your schedule for today is made by me and no work today," She said kissing his cheeks continuously as a mean to make him ready for her plan, and he rolled his eyes before nodding his head while she squealed in delight.

"So what is our schedule?" Rehan questioned making her sit down on the kitchen counter while moving around to prepare breakfast, "Let me get it." She said rushing out of the kitchen while Rehan looked at her worriedly, of her being getting hurt.

"Okay, First Fajr done," She said ticking it with a pen while Rehan gave her a thumbs up before opening the packet of bread, "Picking up roses on our way to meet mum," She said and he grinned nodding his head at her before kissing her forehead.

"And finally we are visiting Saif Chachu that's it." She said and Rehan looked up at her astonished, her dark brown eyes filled with happiness making him smile at her.

"Okay, now like my good girl have your breakfast while I get dressed and be back in 10 minutes," He said keeping a plate full of bread and omelet with a glass of milk in front of her and she made faces looking at the milk but simply nodded her head, "Ohkay." She said and patting her cheek Rehan walked up to his room.

Inhaling his love's fragrance, he walked into his room a smile lingering on his face. Changing into his casuals, he walked down to find his daughter already waiting for him in the living room, his breakfast on the table.

"Lets leave," He said but she shook her head and instead pulled him down letting him seat while feeding him, "I have learnt from you that skipping breakfast is bad." She said grinning at him while he ruffled her hair, eating quietly.

Irrevocably In Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें