Chapter 7: Daddy Callan

Waking up next morning was a feeling out of this world for Xavier. He had never slept so good in his life. Looking down at her as his phone alarm rang. Looking up at him Jes couldn't help but excited it wasn't a dream she was waking up to someone who loved her and wanted to be here with her, who could have anyone he wanted but he was here. "Good morning handsome." She said reaching out touching his face. "Good morning beautiful." He said rubbing her cheek back. Pulling her into a kiss. "Ok we need to get ready before we just end up staying here all day." She said pushing away from him stretching. "I'm not finding any down side to that. Except being sore later from all the things I got planned for you." He said playfully trying to reach and catch her. "As amazing as that would be we got work." 'You got work I go in whenever I please." He said with a laugh.

"Oh please you go in to meet up and gossip with the boys like a couple of cluckling hens don't go lying to me know." She said laughing. "We do not cluckle or gossip we just have, We just talk. Isn't you who always say to that kind of crap because it's like therapeutic or some shit." He said smiling at her. "Yes it is. I like you guys getting together and doing that though. I do think it's good for you, all of you. Does not mean I won't joke on you for it." She said drabbing her clothes. Without even thinking about or understanding what she was doing she pulled of her night wear and started changing in front of him. His mouth just fell open not being able to look away to any where else but on his angel.

"Is this making you uncomfortable?" She asked clasping her bra together and slipping on her shirt finally being finished. "NO, no I just wasn't expecting to be able to get lucky to see all that just yet. I love how relaxed you are with me." Walking up to him. "You got a little drool coming to here." She said playfully wiping the corner of his mouth only for to catch her finger and suck on it slowly. "Careful now baby, I don't promise not to take you on that bed and claim every inch of that delicious little body you tease like you just did again." He warned in a dark husky voice that she loved so much. "Well I am all yours, but I got work right now so here's looking forward to next time." She replied bag seductively hitting him through every muscle in his body springing to life. "Damn right." He said changing quickly from his gym clothes bag he always kept with him. Following her. After locking the door they got into his truck and went to the café.

"Hey baby I know you got things to do so I'm going to run home and change out all these clothes. Did you want me to come back and stay at yours tonight?" "Yeah I would like that. Why don't you pack some extra things and well set you up when we get home. You want to take my keys? If you get would like to you can go and put them in later today." She asked starring at him. "You ain't scarred I won't snoop through your stuff?" He asked with a smirk. "I figure there's a fifty-fifty shot but I have nothing ot hide from you Xavier you have my permission to go through everything I have whenever you want. I keep nothing from you I promised you honesty that's what you deserve and what you're going to get. Actually if you would like you can make a copy of my key and keep it with you. Lexi and Eric have the spares with them." "You ok with that?" He asked smiling deeply feeling like he just won the lottery. "Yes I want that just text me later so I know how I'm getting back in later if you aint going to be there I'll have Eric walk me back to let me in." "NO baby I'm coming in to swoop you up when you get off what is it three or four today." "Well it's almost six so it would be three." "Ok I'll beback in an hour to get my fix." "I know you will." She said leaning in to kiss him deeply. He stayed and waited until she got in and lock the door behind her with a small wave she got to work.

After going home and collecting his new things he would be keeping over there he noticed he got a text from Axel to come pick him before he went to the café for breakfast so he can eat to before they went to the ring. He packed all his crap sent a text telling him he was coming in ten minutes. Pulling up to his lace he open the door. "Where you at fam, you ready?" He said walking into the living room only to see Lexi's legs wrapped around Axel's waist as he was pounding so deep into her she was probably choking. "Wow, sorry." He said covering his eyes turning around. "Xav, bro what the hell." Axel hollered. Hovering over her. "Oh geez." Lexi said. "Dude what are you doing here?" "You text me come get your nasty ass I texted saying I was coming." Axel said still not looking back. "Well can you please go wait in the truck so we can be coming too?" Lexi asked nicely. "BABE!" Axel said back as that brought Xavier to lean over laughing." Hell naw bro I'm out see you there." "See you there." He hollered back and went straight back to smashing his lips on hers causing her to moan in the little ways he that drove him wild.