Chapter 17: Proposals & Interviews

Jessie and Eric we're lost in their own world as they got ready to open the shop in only their truest fashion. Dancing around while working singing along to random songs. Today's choice of song was of course Inxs Need you Tonight. OF course in their only luck they would always have a pop up viewing party. Jessie rocking her hips back facing forward to Eric who was moving his in a unhuman like way. "What you gonna do?" Jessie asked him. "I'm going to live my life." They guys were all laughing the dancing duo has yet to notice until the last person came in the door only to go at the top of her lungs joining in with them. "Something about you baby!" She yelled. Jess and Eric not missing a beat yells to her. "That makes me sweat." They turned beat red. "You know, you guys could always stop us." Jessie said. "And miss this incredible show. You stop preforming is the day I start eating at home." Ryder said laughing with a wink.

"Yeah so why don't you slide over here, give us a moment and some love." Xavier said with that deep voice that made her need to change her pants, and the look that would make them want to keep them off leaning cross arms tucked around his own waist.. Jessie leaned over the counter and giving in to the slow soul pulling kiss only he could make her feel. "What do you guys want?" She asked looking around to them. Axel and I want those blended mochas, Ryder and Lexi are going to take your mocha lattes, Noah wants an Amerciano, and Jaxon wants a regular coffee the way you make it at the house." Xavier said sweetly. "So you only want the three sugars two creams?"She asked Jaxon. "If that is what you gave me that is what I want please cupcake." Jax said as he went walking back to their normally tables.

"Don't worry I already made their sausage , egg, cheese, on crescents. I even added some beignets, and mixture of scones, and random muffins you made this morning." Eric said with a kiss to her cheek. "Lexi your turnovers and muffins for your office are in the box." Jessie said hugging her before she went to lift the tray and carry the drinks to the guys. "Hey um can you hurry with that so I can run something by you real quick?" Lexi asked. "Well anything for my soul mate." Jes said with a wink and a blowing a kiss. "Here you guys go. Give me a holler when you leave baby." She kissed his cheek as Eric did with Noah.

"SO I have to run in the office and grab some papers before Jimmy and them get here, so just walk with me their and back and tell me what's up." Jessie said. Leaving her things but her purse on the counter she did as she was asked. "Fire Diamond is looking to buy properties either here, or around in the neighboring towns, to open up and expand businesses like a bar and grill, and from what I was told a place to make a bakery at least twice this size. When they open these places up they will be looking for the best of the best. This can only happen if the town gives consent for them to open here which after a short survey I've done already is not going to go well for them. This town is not going to let that happen. So they will only be able to maybe go to the neighboring cities, and try their luck there. I think this is just a game I don't see them actually going through with this, I think it's just a big ol ploy only I don't understand why. I do not trust Mateo, or Dimitri but I have a feeling we will be seeing them a lot more next few days since there are coming to scout out tomorrow. I only have to meet them here. Poor Jared is meeting them about an hour away and will be showing them around for the next three days. I told the guys and asked them to wait for me to tell you because only I know about what's really going on and it's information I can not legally share at certain points so thought I'd share them now." Lexi said looking at here deeply.

"You know what Lexi if it's just business that's fine I wish them well with it. However it doesn't likely when there are much better places for them going literally every other direction than this way south. I don't want them to come here and bringing more people turning our paradise into another concrete parks, full of pretentious assholes and heavy traffic. Don't worry they'll go around and be smart enough to know they can't make that kind of profit here. Worse case scenario you send them to me and I'll call the papa's." Jessie said. "YA papa's love us more it'd be a shame to have to play that card though. Catch you later just wanted to let you know what's going on. By babe." Lexi said as she walked out the door to her office. "Later you sexy bitch." Eric yelled from wiping down the counter. The door jingled and another man came in.. "Im here a pick up order for Nikayla, or Niki." He said he was a fairly big guy.